Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Tylenol/motrin recall

Sorry if this has already been posted!

https://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

The tylenol and mortin I have is on the list and I have already given DS the Tylenol...lovely

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

Re: Tylenol/motrin recall

• Yup, my motrin and tylenol are on that list too.. mine came in the Johnson baby relief kit. I've also given LO the tylenol on a couple occasions for diarrhea, fever, and the day she got her shots...

Any idea why it was recalled and what will happen if LO has had it?

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsfox1369:

Yup, my motrin and tylenol are on that list too.. mine came in the Johnson baby relief kit. I've also given LO the tylenol on a couple occasions for diarrhea, fever, and the day she got her shots...

Well this is what it says on that site...so it doesnt sound too serious. I wouldn't worry about it

"McNeil Consumer Healthcare is initiating this voluntary recall because some of these products may not meet required quality standards. This recall is not being undertaken on the basis of adverse medical events. However, as a precautionary measure, parents and caregivers should not administer these products to their children. "

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• Loading the player...
  • Mine too... gave him some night before last.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageskmac05:
    Mine too... gave him some night before last.

So annoying isnt it? Seems like there is a new recall every dang month!

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• imagea4smith:
    imagemrsfox1369:

Yup, my motrin and tylenol are on that list too.. mine came in the Johnson baby relief kit. I've also given LO the tylenol on a couple occasions for diarrhea, fever, and the day she got her shots...

Well this is what it says on that site...so it doesnt sound too serious. I wouldn't worry about it

"McNeil Consumer Healthcare is initiating this voluntary recall because some of these products may not meet required quality standards. This recall is not being undertaken on the basis of adverse medical events. However, as a precautionary measure, parents and caregivers should not administer these products to their children. "

Well that sounds ok then.. never thought a recall would effect me lol. DH didn't believe me when I got up and threw it in the trash lol. Thanks for posting this!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagea4smith:

imageskmac05:
    Mine too... gave him some night before last.

So annoying isnt it? Seems like there is a new recall every dang month!

I know!! There is way too much crap to worry about with a baby anyway without these companies being careless. I mean we JUST bought this stuff Wednesday for his shots.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"