Military Families

Flame Free Friday Confessions

Lets see how this works on this board. 

I have a confession but it is really not FFF,

My real name isn't Shelly.  

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions

• I'm moving back to NC next week and don't care that my parents are sad to see Lilly and I go. I need to be on my own again.

Also, homecoming is supposed to be a few days before my birthday. It'll be fantastic to have K home again, but I'm still planning a girl's night out for my birthday. He can take care of Lilly, I'm getting drunk with my girls.

• I'm getting tired of repairing my dog's bed, that I finally let him just jump up on the couch and throw his bed on the table so I don't have to fix it anymore...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsdc701:

Also, homecoming is supposed to be a few days before my birthday. It'll be fantastic to have K home again, but I'm still planning a girl's night out for my birthday. He can take care of Lilly, I'm getting drunk with my girls.

I love you.  And that is my FFFC. 

• I keep a special binder full of reciepts from every person I know and slam it on their desk(s) when they piss me off or things don't go my way.

Also this board makes me appreciate MN 10x more than before.

• When we travel and I forget my razor, I use dh's on my underarms and legs. Then I dry it and put it back like I never touched it. He would not like this (but I'm not about to go hairy). Hah
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehotmomma1:
    imagemrsdc701:

I knew it! I saw you eyeing me across MN. 

• imagemrsdc701:
    imagehotmomma1:
    imagemrsdc701:

LOL!  Was I that obvious???  

If it makes you feel any better, I think our H's have mancrushes on each other as well. 

• imagehotmomma1:
    imagemrsdc701:
    imagehotmomma1:
    imagemrsdc701:

LOL!  Was I that obvious???  

If it makes you feel any better, I think our H's have mancrushes on each other as well. 

Probably. I think K has a mancrush on anyone with a green beret, but especially M for talking to him about it. My favorite moment was when M asked K about his eagle tattoo. I couldn't stop laughing when he read the question to me.

• I am kinda excited for the next weeklong trip the hubb's is taking for work (Fleet Week, NYC) because it's means I am visiting my BFF in Stafford VA!!!!!

• imagektbrown711:

I am kinda excited for the next weeklong trip the hubb's is taking for work (Fleet Week, NYC) because it's means I am visiting my BFF in Stafford VA!!!!!

I convinced my BFF to move to Bragg from IL so we could still hang out all the time.  That's probably another confession right there.

• imagemrsdc701:

Probably. I think K has a mancrush on anyone with a green beret, but especially M for talking to him about it. My favorite moment was when M asked K about his eagle tattoo. I couldn't stop laughing when he read the question to me.

M has a mancrush on anyone with a green beret too, it doesn't get any better.  Didn't he ask him if his tattoo was a Nazi eagle?  OMGsh, I felt so bad when he said it was for his dad.  I was like 'Seriously M!?!? You really thought he had a Nazi symbol tattooed on him??' 

• imagemrsdc701:
    imagektbrown711:

I am kinda excited for the next weeklong trip the hubb's is taking for work (Fleet Week, NYC) because it's means I am visiting my BFF in Stafford VA!!!!!

I convinced my BFF to move to Bragg from IL so we could still hang out all the time.  That's probably another confession right there.

This friend and her H JUST got stationed at Quantico, they were at 29 Palms and she had quite the little life set up for her there.  She cried when they found out, and she was especially upset because their PCS move date was like 3 weeks before their baby was due.  I was (silently) jumping for joy.  I missed my bud!  Ain't nothin wrong with wanting a friend nearby!

• imagehotmomma1:
    imagemrsdc701:

M has a mancrush on anyone with a green beret too, it doesn't get any better.  Didn't he ask him if his tattoo was a Nazi eagle?  OMGsh, I felt so bad when he said it was for his dad.  I was like 'Seriously M!?!? You really thought he had a Nazi symbol tattooed on him??' 

He was completely quite and all of a sudden he chuckled and was like "You're not going to believe what he just asked me" He laughed it off, nbd. I think he's also a bit jealous of the sheer number of ranger panties you guys own. He doesn't have any.

kt- I know! K asked me if I was going to try to convince her to follow us everywhere we PCS'd. I told him of course not! I'm going to get her hooked on NC and sell her our house when it's time for us to move. 

He usually can't keep up with my master plans. 

• I counted the other day.  We now have 28 pair.  I will mail him some with his map.  He will LOVE us then!
  • My confession is that while I'm glad I haven't gone into labor yet, and am still hoping my husband makes it home for leave in time to see it happen, I also wish she had already come out so that I could indulge in champagne/beer more freely while he is here without worrying so much about the beginning stages of breastfeeding.  Another reason I secretly wish she wasn't still in: I do not want to have to put out.  I am super huge and uncomfortable and not cute at all.  
  • FFF

I hate being pregnant. I love children, am so excited to finally be having one, and will do this again twice more because I desperately want a family, but this is destroying my body image and self esteem. I just wish there was some way to grow her all healthy and happy NOT in my body.

• I'm secretly annoyed that DH's ship's RIMPAC got canceled. While its nice having him home, I was kinda looking forward to 2 months of doing whatever I wanted!
  • imagechantellio:
     Another reason I secretly wish she wasn't still in: I do not want to have to put out.  I am super huge and uncomfortable and not cute at all.  

I didn't want to have sex during my last month of pg either. K deployed before my 6 weeks postpartum time limit was up and I *still* didn't feel up for sex when he was coming home for R&R. It changed once he was actually here, but yea... don't feel bad. 

• imagemrsdc701:

imagechantellio:
     Another reason I secretly wish she wasn't still in: I do not want to have to put out.  I am super huge and uncomfortable and not cute at all.  

I didn't want to have sex during my last month of pg either. K deployed before my 6 weeks postpartum time limit was up and I *still* didn't feel up for sex when he was coming home for R&R. It changed once he was actually here, but yea... don't feel bad. 

Another problem is that his birthday is going to fall into this time frame, so I know that I have to do it.  There really is no getting around it.   

• imagechantellio:
    imagemrsdc701:

imagechantellio:

Another problem is that his birthday is going to fall into this time frame, so I know that I have to do it.  There really is no getting around it.   

One of his buddies squealed on him in my last month of pg, and told me he'd been complaining about not getting any. I felt bad so I gave, but it was super uncomfortable and not at all enjoyable.. for me anyway. The things we do for the men we love.

• We didn't have sex for most of my pregnancy.  When I was overdue, we banged like rabbits.  He actually told me he couldn't anymore because I jumped him so often.  Hey!  They say sex can jumpstart labor!  It didn't.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"