December 2010 Moms

6 weekers...how are you feeling?

I have felt fine for the most part. No m/s yet. I was a little crampy last week but that is about it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption

Re: 6 weekers...how are you feeling?

• kat81kat81 member
    feeling a little queasy. and overall crappy. I almost vomited on a plane ride at about 5w6d.

• 6 weeks today!

Just extremely tired.

My boobs are fuller and nips are sore at times, but it comes and goes.

One day of quesy tummy this week, but it didn't last long.

Otherwise, I truly think if I didn't have the + hpt I wouldn't know I was pg!

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Loading the player...
  • Not too shabby... no m/s but a little random nausea here and there, achy boobs, a little bloated but not like others seem to be, I have been starving for the last four days or so but back to "normal" today, cramps seem to have dissipated, one alarmingly strong mood swing yesterday morning (at work-- all of the sudden I felt completely overwhelmed like I was totally incapable of doing my job and wasn't even going to make it through the day, lasted about 20-30 min, sim to a panic attack or anxiety maybe but with no physical symptoms, WEIRD).

• Pretty good. I have been sleeping alot. Taking 1-3 hour naps during the day, and going to bed at 9pm. Otherwise a little nausea here and there, but nothing major.

I don't have food cravings. But when I sit down to eat something that appeals to me, it tastes like the best thing in the world. Nothing has ever tasted so good. It's kind of funny!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 6 weeks today! yea! I just feel really bloated and boobs a little sore, it comes and goes. Tired, really tired. no m/s though and only get nausea if I eat certain foods...Smile
  • I started having m/s at 5 weeks on the dot. It seems to be getting a lot better now at 7 weeks though. I 'm so relieved.
  • No m/s just a lil nausea when I get hungry, pretty crampy the past few weeks but its getting better this week.  VERY tired and cranky.  Bloated as all get out.  Mornings are nice, by bedtime I look 6 mos pregnant.  Desperately missing my prescription allergy meds as well. 

RSClem - We're due date buddies!  Smile

• Exhausted!

Some days I'm queasy, some straight up nauseous, some nothing. Sometimes I'm hungry and at other times I have zero appetite. It comes and goes.

And my boobs are still very sore. 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 6 weeks 3 days here... feel tired, and am sound sleep by 9 everynight at the very latest. Nausea comes in waves but not too bad over all. No throwing up yet. Very emotional today. Also thirsty and have very specific random thoughts about food!
  • I'm crampy on and off today. Nothing bad.  Headache that comes and goes along with waves of sickness. Other than that, live if good :)
  • Tired all the time, in bed hours earlier than I'm used to and I feel like I could fall asleep at my desk at any time.  Was super hungry at first, but now queasy all day.  Very specific cravings and aversions.  Crankier than usual.  Wow, I sound whiny! 

• imageLexs4:
    RSClem - We're due date buddies!  Smile

Big Smile  Hooray!!!! Nice to have a date twin!

• My boobs are killing me and they feel like the way 10lbs a piece and I am exhausted and queasy a good percentage of the time.

That being said, today has been a good day, just a little queasiness this morning.

• Ooh yes, my boobs are killing me as well. 
  • imageSonadora:

6 weeks today!

Just extremely tired.

My boobs are fuller and nips are sore at times, but it comes and goes.

One day of quesy tummy this week, but it didn't last long.

Otherwise, I truly think if I didn't have the + hpt I wouldn't know I was pg!

same here, make me wonder if both my test were false positives.??? but my boob hurt every now and then, no m/s yet ....

• It's my last day as a 6 weeker.

I feel fine most days.  No m/s, not much nausea at all.  A few days I've been too tired to get off the couch, but it's not everyday thankfully.

If it wasn't for the fact that by 6 PM every day that my pants don't fit, I'd forget that I was pg. 

• I feel nothing and its driving me crazy.  My boobs are fine (were sore last week but nothing no).  NO m/s.  Just random bouts of instant starvation where I feel I can't inhale my food fast enough.......
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • SO tired, and extra hungry particularly in the morning (I usually end up eating lunch by about 10:30 ha ha) but like others, feel great otherwise.
  • Pretty much my only symptom is fatigue and I get hungrier faster- and I'm feeling a touch hormonal like PMS.

• Feel like I have mono.  Just want to sleep all the time and feel nauseous pretty much all day long, except when I'm eating. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Why do they have to make it smell so good if you can't eat it?? BabyFruit Ticker
  • My boobs were only sore occasionally, and they haven't been for the past week. One Tuesday (5 weeks 6 days) I let myself go to long inbetween eating and I got very nauseous and was dry heaving in the bathroom. But after I had something to eat I felt better. I only occasionally get slightly nauseous when I'm hungry. But I have been extremely tired, the other night I went to bed at 7:30Embarrassed.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Earlier this week I thought m/s was coming full force (I'm 6w4d today) but the last couple days it's been better - less nauseous and been able to eat more. A lot of foods still aren't appealing to me.

Other than that and my breasts being swollen/tender, not too much else is going on. A little lack of energy but that's usually how I feel by Friday afternoon anyway!

• UGH.

Haven't thrown up yet but everything else has gotten me: extremely tired, quite nauseous/gaggy, mild cramping/lower backaches, out of breath easily, sore breasts (they were little to start w/ so I understand that they have some catching up to do), bloated, pissy, and spacey. Man, I even sound bltchy on here. Sorry.

I can't wait until second tri!!! Only 6+ weeks to go Tongue Tied  

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • I'm 6w2days, and my main symptom is fatigue, which is almost overwhelming at times.  Other than that, nothing too bad... a lot of bloat, though!  I'm thankful to not have m/s yet, and I hope it stays away!  
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just posted above that with DD my m/s started at 5w6d and today I'm 5w6d and so far nothing, knock on wood!  I'd gladly take just a tiny bit of reassuring m/s...just a small bit, LOL.  But I'm crazy tired so that's enough for now! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. So far just really tired, like everyone else, waking up earlier, going to bed earlier, and taking naps in the middle of the day. Trying to walk about 20 min. each day but even that wears me out! My breasts feel extremely heavy and sore. A little queasiness but no vomiting yet. Definitely have some bloat going on because my stomach totally looks pregnant! :-) A little crampy every now and then, eating more than normal...

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• So far so good!  Boobs are a little sore and occasional cramps...the positive blood test is about the only thing I have as proof lol!  I will appreciate this until it changes :)
  • Bloated and so much pressure. I cannot stop belching. Nice.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Bloated, hungry and tired. Lots of napping for me after work. A little too long today so I hope I can go to sleep tonight. I haven't had much m/s. Only a little nausea in the am when I first wake up. The worst part is that I'm so hungry and seem to be only craving fast food. I've had it twice this week and can already see I've gain 4 pounds! Uhg!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"