Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ideas for a Mother's Day gift for your mom

If anyone has any good ideas, let me know!  Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ideas for a Mother's Day gift for your mom

• The only thing I have come up with so far is getting one of those cards you can record a message in and record DS babbling...Im still thinking can't wait to hear more ideas.

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• I'm thinking an Edible Arrangement... :)https://www.ediblearrangements.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Big JBig J member

imageI got this with my name, my brothers name, and DD's name.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going to try to make some sort of handprint/footprint art.  There are tons of ideas online.  If I decide to just do regular handprints (not making it into some other shape) then I think I'll use this poem: 

This is to remind you
    When I have grown so tall,
    That once I was quite little
    And my hands were very small.

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got her a birthstone necklace w/ mine, my sister, and DD stones.
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used shutterfly and made soft cover photobooks for both my Mom and DH's Mom. They're Grandma's Brag Books...full of cute photos of LO and DH & I with LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a seller on Etsy (don't have the name) who makes jewelry from fingerprints.  She sends a wax mold to capture the print, which you send back and she makes it into a pendant.  My sister got me one for Christmas to do for DD, but apparently babies don't have fingerprints until 5-6 months so we're sending it in this summer.  (Also, she sends back the mold for identity protection purposes.)  I thought it was a really thoughtful and unique idea!

Also, for MIL, we got a silver picture album engraved with "Gee's Brag Book" (Gee is the name she chose for LO to call her instead of Grandma) and filled it with pictures.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"