Secondary IF

So...I could use some crossed fingers right now

Today is 12 dpo of cycle #17. AF has NEVER, ever, come later than 12 dpo. It's 10:30 pm on 12 dpo and she's MIA.

I had some weird spotting at 9 dpo, then some brown cm-ish spotting (just a tiny bit) 10 dpo and 11 dpo. Tested this morning when AF wasn't here yet, and BFN.

But she's still not here. And there has been no more spotting at all today. No cramping. No EWCM-ish discharge like I usually have pre-AF. Nothing. Came home from work and couldn't help but test again - BFN. 

But she's still MIA. 

If she's still MIA in the morning, I'll bust out another FRER and see what it says. So if anyone wouldn't mind crossing some fingers, toes, eyes - whatever Smile I could really use the good vibes right now.

I'm balancing somewhere between cautious optimism, and looking over my shoulder waiting for AF to strike suddenly and without warning!

Thanks for any good vibes you can send my way!

Re: So...I could use some crossed fingers right now

• I can't believe you've made it TO 12dpo, much less past it! You've come so far!

I am saying a ton of prayers for you tonight. I hope this is it!! 

• I know, right? Even when I was TTC #1, I never had an LP that lasted past 12 dpo. This is a new record if nothing else. Hey- have to look on the bright side somewhere, right? LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • ***Fingers are Crossed***
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Good luck! I hope this is ti for you
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • hope4ushope4us member
    Wishing you the best of luck and praying for a BFP soon!  Also my fingers and toes are crossed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Fingers and toes are crossed!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Everything is crossed for you!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Everything crossed for you!  Good luck :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"