Success after IF

Because I like to make myself crazy

Dear ladies,

I'm in the 2ww and feeling the need to make myself crazy.  So please post if you had NO symptoms in the 2ww, didn't think the cycle worked, and still got BFP....that way I can continue in my obsessing.  thank you!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Because I like to make myself crazy

• Haha! I know it's so hard.  I had no symptoms and even started light bleeding 2 days before my beta.  I thought for sure AF was on her way and it was all over.  I was happily surprised when I got my + beta.

Wishing you the best of luck!

TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Me!  IUI # 4 w/ clomid - zero symptoms, even shoveled over a foot of snow b/c I thought the cycle was a bust, GL!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had NO symptoms,  the night before I tested positive I was crying to DH saying that the IVF didn't work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • this may sound crazy, but its true...

IUI#1 1/27/10 they told me not to test until 2/12 if i hadn't gotten my period, 2/9 i bled, on 2/11 i bled, 2/14 i bled....fast forward to 3/3/10 was feeling good and the night before my 3yo DS wanted to go to the grocery store so for craps and giggles i bought store brand HPT's and viola I got a BFP...went on 3/3 to the RE did blood work, beta 9000.

I had absolutely no symptoms, with DS I was sick as can be, I still at 15wks have barely any symptoms...

So IMO you can obsess all you want til you get to test!!  GL and try to stay positive!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"