Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Does anyone use Target brand diapers?

If so - what do you think of them?  

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone use Target brand diapers?

• Options
    I have, they're good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemrsh0606:
    I have, they're good!

Same here. I thought they were pretty good...now LUVS on the other hand SUCKED! I totally got the refund for those.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We are using them and really like them.  We switched when ds got a horrible diaper rash while we were using the new Pampers (don't know if it was the cause, but we didn't want to take any chances).  We haven't had a single diaper leak since we switched and we had several with Pampers.

It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't using them yet, but they have come highly recommended from several of my coworkers, so I'm planning to use them when the others run out.
  • Options
    One of my coworkers uses them and loves em...
  • Options
    We used them and weren't fans- we had poop leaks and they feel weird when wet.  We're sticking with Pampers and have not had any diaper rash issues.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We started with Pampers, went to Luvs and have tried Target.  I thought each worked really well and haven't had any problems.  Targets are about a dollar cheaper then Luvs, but Luvs has coupons.  Depending on if I have a coupon or not, I will get the cheaper package.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"