Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Grr_Aargh

Hi. I see you
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grr_Aargh

• Options

Did you see baby Grr?  It's just the cutest, sweetest blob ever. 

• Options

I did see BG. Freaking adorable!

I am so excited for you. I am glad you appointment went great today.

How are you doing? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecaliforniastars:

I did see BG. Freaking adorable!

I am so excited for you. I am glad you appointment went great today.

How are you doing? 

I'm doing well.  DH outed us with the u/s pic on Facebook and I'm coming to terms with that, trying to figure out if I want to share the news myself. . . but our family knows now.  It feels weird to let that news go, you know?

But I'm glad it's out. I can speak freely to my friends again now.

I just got back from walking around Costco for 2 hours, so I'm UTTERLY exhausted, but I am just so so so so happy. 

• Options

I understand being relieved to be outed. We are telling the in-laws tomorrow night. I have been dreading it getting on FB before we can tell them. I think I am going to out myself tomorrow night because I rather other family and friends find out from me (even if it is on FB) then through the grape vine (coconut telegraph is what we call is in my family).

Nothing in my family stays secret long so I have to tell the people I want before word gets around.

I was out and about today (only 20 minutes at Costco though) and am tired. I didn't do any cleaning like I told DH I was going to. Oh well. 

• Options

See, you're even farther than me, so I think it's OK to out yourself now.  Given the opportunity to wait, I would've waited a few more weeks.  But DH was on top of it so, you know. . .

(Sorry I disappeared.  I took a bath and then dug out my big, ugly, pregnancy sweats.  They're way huge but so so so so warm.  And I'm FREEZING for no reason).

Costco nearly killed me.  I'm SO exhausted right now I can barely keep my eyes open. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"