Attachment Parenting

Stroller vs Wearing

I never bought a stroller with DS, either DH or I always wore him .... we have about 10 different type carriers depending on the occasion and/or weather condition.

The new found dilemma ... Im preggo, how in the world do I wear two babies once LO2 arrives??? I know that if DH is around he would help with one but what if I'm out on my own?? do I have to give in and get a stroller? if so, which one would be my best choice! TIA

Re: Stroller vs Wearing

• You could back carry your older one and front carry the  baby?
  • imageKellyD01:
    You could back carry your older one and front carry the  baby?

Would it kill my back? I am normally around 100lbs non-preggo and 4'10'' 

• Loading the player...
  • I went and bought a little umbrella stroller, easy get out and unfolded while wearing, doesnt take up a lot of room either. Gavin(2.5) rides while I wear Patrick. I would love the idea of wearing Gavin but he's 35lbs and he wants to be everywhere at once. Doesnt really like to sit still unless he's in the stroller being pushed.
  • I don't have 2 babies but keep a friend's 21 month old... I usually wear my baby in the Ergo or Ring Sling and I put the toddler in the stroller...or if the toddler wants to run (we often go to the park or zoo or something of the sort... then I put my baby in the stroller because it is easier to keep up with the toddler (bending up and down). I couldn't imagine wearing both of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"