South Florida Babies

MRI today... t&p, please

I haven't had to have an MRI in 2 1/2 years, but I started getting severe headaches during this pregnancy and I've been getting them after, too, so my doctor wants to make sure that the hormones from this pg didn't cause any more blood clots :(  I know I won't get the results today, but here's hoping it comes out clear and there are no residual clots in the brain scan. 

Everytime I get a headache, DH (and I) freak out... i'm hoping after this MRI, I can have a headache without thinking the worst.

Re: MRI today... t&p, please

• Lots of T&P's going your way Jenny! I hope everything comes out clear! Let us know what they say.
  • Sending t&p's your way!  I hope everything turns out okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending you good thoughts and prayers today!
  • It's so scary what you went through.   Hopefully the MRI can put you at peace of mind.  Many t&p that everything shows up clear on the scan.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Many prayers and positive thoughts coming your way, hon! Let us know when you know something. ((((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T &P coming your way! I hope everything is ok.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope it's nothing serious! Fingers crossed for good results from the MRI
  • Oh no Jen!  Hope the scan comes out perfect.  T&P your way. ::hugs::
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lots of T&Ps! I hope all goes well and you get some good answers.
  • Good Luck, hopefully everything will be fine. I get terrible migraines (sometimes every day, especially now that i'm pregnant). I started to get concerned too because they started to feel different and stronger (I thought I had a tumor) and sometimes my head hurts if I stroke it with my fingers (even if I don't have a headache). It turns out everything is ok and that Migraines/headaches can evolve and change.

Don't worry, you are probably ok too. Just relax and try not to think about it (I know its hard). I am sending lots of T&P to you and good vibes!
  • t&p your way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope everything is okay, Jen! Can't wait to hear how it went.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Best of luck!  I'm sure it will all turn out for the best!
  • imagekarukaru:

Good Luck, hopefully everything will be fine. I get terrible migraines (sometimes every day, especially now that i'm pregnant). I started to get concerned too because they started to feel different and stronger (I thought I had a tumor) and sometimes my head hurts if I stroke it with my fingers (even if I don't have a headache). It turns out everything is ok and that Migraines/headaches can evolve and change.

Don't worry, you are probably ok too. Just relax and try not to think about it (I know its hard). I am sending lots of T&P to you and good vibes!

i've never had migraines... i had 2 strokes exactly 3 years ago this sunday.

• You're in my thoughts and prayers! I hope everything's okay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"