North Carolina Babies

Just joined the Produce Box!

I am so excited. One question I didn't get answered yet, I'll get my box on Thursdays, when do I go on to chose my next box or cancel, the Friday after the delivery?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just joined the Produce Box!

• I just joined yesterday! Do you have your username and password yet? Once you enter your CC info you will be all set up. I got an email today saying we can go choose our box. I picked mine today! I also get mine delivered Thursdays so I think once you have everything set up you can choose. I'm so excited too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I did too!  Sad how excited I am about veggies!
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll get an email every Friday around noon telling you what's available for the following week. You have to make your selection by Sunday, or they will automatically send you Box A.

Enjoy!

• imageuncjules:

You'll get an email every Friday around noon telling you what's available for the following week. You have to make your selection by Sunday, or they will automatically send you Box A.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I got an email today and so I figured I would get one every week after my delivery day. I am so excited. I chose Box A this week!!

• Can you tell me what the weekly or monthly cost will be?

Also, DH travels about 1 work-week per month, so I'm the only one eating at home- is there a way to decline delivery every week?  I'd LOVE to do something like this, but with him traveling I do not want to waste produce.

• imagectnj:

Can you tell me what the weekly or monthly cost will be?

Also, DH travels about 1 work-week per month, so I'm the only one eating at home- is there a way to decline delivery every week?  I'd LOVE to do something like this, but with him traveling I do not want to waste produce.

A small box, which feeds 2-4 people, is $22 a week. There is also a $10, one-time start-up fee. You can order every week, or you can order once a month - it's up to you. So, even if you order one box then decide you never want to order again, you don't have to. It's a really great system.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"