Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

tmi- hpt says bfn but the breasts still say pg

Their size has gone back to normal, but my nipples still look funky and are still very sensitive.  Anyone else? It will be 3 weeks since my d&c on Monday.  This is getting frustrating.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: tmi- hpt says bfn but the breasts still say pg

• Hmm...it's been a month since the "big" part of my miscarriage and my boobs pretty much deflated overnight. Even the areolas have shrunk back to what I think is smaller than normal.

I imagine your sensitivity is still from the hormonal flux you're going through. Sorry to hear that. What a big pile of suck.

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• My boobs are pretty much back to normal now, size and color. It took me about 4 weeks for them to get back. I agree with pp I think the sensitivity  is hormone related.
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's been a month since out loss and my breast are back to normal just really sensitive and leak clear stuff. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The only thing that is different in my boobs is the milk that still likes to make an appearance (sometimes at the most awkward time ;-) )
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"