Illinois Babies

1st time mommy-to-be in Deerfield area

Hello Everyone!

I am a 33 year old first time mom-to-be in Deerfield, and I was wondering if there is anyone else in the area (Deerfield, Highland Park, Northbrook, Lincolnshire) who is also a new mom or mom-to-be?  I've only lived in the area for a little over two years, and don't really know anyone.  I just thought I'd put it out there, in case anyone wanted to meet up for coffee or anything....I'd love to chat!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 1st time mommy-to-be in Deerfield area

• Hi I'm a new mommy.  I had a baby girl in February.  I'm in the gurnee area so not too far from you.  I'm 29 and also have a 9 year old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also in the Gurnee area but lived in Northbrook a few years ago. I joined the North Suburban Mom's Meetup group and they have quite a few get togethers every month.
  • Loading the player...
  • HI! We are due at the same time!! I am moving next week to the highland park area from NYC. I lived in chicago for 5 years prior to moving out here. I only know one person in the suburbs, the rest of my friends are still city dwellers. We should meet up before our due dates to chat over decaf! I'm moving next weekend and have all of next week off. I'll PM you with my contact email.

Very excited!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm also a first time mom-to-be. I have been here just 8 months from San Francisco and now live in Glenview. I'd love to meet up!
  • meretrow - I just sent you a PM
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi!

I too am new to the Northshore (Highland Park) and like you don't really know anyone up here as all of my friends are still in the city.  I would love to meet some other mommies-to-be in this area! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"