Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

XP: Graco Myride 65

Anyone have tips on getting the straps to tighten when RF? Maybe it's just my car but I can't for the life of me pull it and get it to tighten without 1) Sitting on DD's lap and 2) tug. tug. tugging.

I know the instructions show pulling outwards, but the seat's so close I mostly pull upwards and this doesn't work. I feel like a fool - it was so easy with the infant carrier.

Re: XP: Graco Myride 65

• I strap DD in the pull the slack from the bottom straps. Pull long strap to tighting. I keep doing this..ALSO you may have to change the height of where the strap is coming threw. If it is to low to LO's shoulders you'll have a harder time
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! That's sort of what i've been doing, I'll double check the straps though.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have a problem getting the straps tight. I adjust them pretty often, due to wearing a coat or sweatshirt, depending on the weather. It can be a big pain to get to the button to loosen the straps RFing. I don't tug on the strap to tighten it... mine tightens up easily.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageZippomissmaggie:
    I don't have a problem getting the straps tight. I adjust them pretty often, due to wearing a coat or sweatshirt, depending on the weather. It can be a big pain to get to the button to loosen the straps RFing. I don't tug on the strap to tighten it... mine tightens up easily.

oh ours is anything but easy. I don't have the box to return it if it's broken Tongue Tied DD puked and we had to stop on a long trip and get a new seat - it was awful! (thank goodness we were getting ready to buy one new anyhow)

• I have always found it tough to tighten, and for this reason, I loathe the carseat.  I don't have any advice.  I wonder if it's easier to tighten forward facing....??
  • Seems much easier forward facing - well out of the car the 2 seconds I played with it anyway.

• I think it did get easier when I moved the straps up to the third slot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"