Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Breaking news - another oil rig is down

https://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/30/u-s-coast-guard-responding-to-overturned-oil-rig/?hpt=T2

U.S. Coast Guard responding to overturned oil rig

The U.S. Coast Guard said Friday it was responding to an overturned oil rig in an inland canal near Morgan City, Louisiana.

The rig is not leaking fuel at this time, the Coast Guard said, but 500 feet of containment boom has been deployed around the rig as a precaution.

The mobile inland drilling unit overturned in the Charenton navigational canal, the Coast Guard said.

Re: Breaking news - another oil rig is down

• Options
    *sigh*  What is it with today?!  All these horrid news stories...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

-.-

fail.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Crying  Ick!Crying

I don't generally like Bill Maher. He annoys the crap out of me 95% of the time.  But yesterday, he tweeted "Every *** who ever chanted 'drill baby drill' should have to report to the Gulf coast today for cleanup duty" and I am inclined to agree with him.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

Crying  Ick!Crying

I don't generally like Bill Maher. He annoys the crap out of me 95% of the time.  But yesterday, he tweeted "Every *** who ever chanted 'drill baby drill' should have to report to the Gulf coast today for cleanup duty" and I am inclined to agree with him.

Oh, you'll like this then.  At the exact same moment this was breaking, Palin posted on her facebook how we need to increase off-shore oil drilling.

https://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/04/30/sarah_palin_drill_spill/index.html

• Options

"Every *** who ever chanted 'drill baby drill' should have to report to the Gulf coast today for cleanup duty" and I am inclined to agree with him.

YesYesYes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Crying  Ick!Crying

what a fantastic statement.  i wish we could make it so..

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• Options
    imagepixy_stix:

Crying  Ick!Crying

Oh, you'll like this then.  At the exact same moment this was breaking, Palin posted on her facebook how we need to increase off-shore oil drilling.

https://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/04/30/sarah_palin_drill_spill/index.html

Good god, how dumb is she? She may have that opinion, but its SO not a good time to be sharing it.

• Options

Crying

Earlier today I told Poonico that this week sucked so much I was ready to ask for a refund.   

• Options
    I don't even want to think about what this is going to do to our beaches :-( 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"