Austin Babies
Options

Petticoat Fair

Is it really busy on Saturday?  I was thinking about stopping by for a bra fitting one of these weekends. 
No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Petticoat Fair

• Options

I haven't been on a Saturday in a while - I tend to go at 5:30 during the week as they close at 6, and there's never anybody in there then.  But when I have been there on Saturday, I think the wait time was between 10-15 minutes for a fitter.  They are also open on Sunday now from 12 to 5,  which is awesome!

Amy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EmerEmer member

Saturdays this time of year are a little crazy.  The wait can be up to an hour in the early afternoon.  Sundays are still new, so we haven't had a long wait yet.  Sundays after 4:00 are dead.

So, if you come Saturday, I would recommend before noon.  Sundays are fine anytime, but great after 4:00.

Look forward to seeing you!

• Options
    Good to know!  I may try early tomorrow or make DH come with me Sunday after church.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"