December 2010 Moms
Options

Bloating & Gas ??

This might be TMI, but I need to know if I am alone is this one. I am 5 weeks along and I have had the worst bloating and gas EVER!! to boot the gas reaks like bad eggs.  I have been eating more and more fruit and veggies so I assume that is what it is from. But I don't know.

Someone please tell me I am not the only "stinky" pregoo

RE the bloating: From Wed - Thus I lost 6 lbs and since yesterday I gaines. I clearly and not eating enough to cause this. Is anyone else's wieght changing drastically due to bloating?

TIA!

Re: Bloating & Gas ??

• Options
    My bloat was terrible! My clothes didn't fit me from weeks 4-6. It went down a few days ago. The stinky gas is still hanging out. I've actually gained 7lbs so far which is a lot for me.
  • Options
    I am hoppeful the bloat will go down. I am on the thicker side so I don't need any more cushioning especially since I am trying not to tell anyone we are pregnany until June.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No, I'm also gassy as hell.  It's awful.

Not sure on bloating weight gain/loss, since I don't own a scale.  I have noticed my belly going in and out, so I'm assuming I am.

• Options
    I'm in the bloating and gas club.  My DH is constantly amazed at how stinky I am right now.  And I haven't tried to put on real pants in weeks. 
  • Options
    Total bloated fish skunk here as well.
  • Options

imageLexs4:
    Total bloated fish skunk here as well.

I read this out loud to my DH and he rolled his eyes and laughed.  That's me to a T.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"