Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in

1. Where & how?

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be?

3. Got any fun weekend plans?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday check-in

• Options

1. CD11. Bloated for the 2nd time in my life. This sucks!

2. career wise-lactation consultant. 

3. I'm meeting another late loss momma tonight. She's in from Boston and I'm so excited!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

1. 8m3w, great!

2. since right now I'm staying home... .nothing, this time goes by so fast. But career wise, I'd own my own business.

3. just going to the park today and maybe some shopping.  If it's not raining the rest of the weekend, then we'll be outside doing something I'm sure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. CD13. AF is out the door, feeling good overall.

2. I actually can't think of another career I'd like more. To be honest, I don't really have a passion for anything career-related so I'm just pretty content with where I am. ::shrugs::

3. This weekend we're visiting with family. We have like five birthdays in a span of three weeks so we're doing them all. I felt like I was Christmas shopping last weekend for all the gifts!

• Options
    imagemagdalina.h:

3. I'm meeting another late loss momma tonight. She's in from Boston and I'm so excited!

Actually, Maggie, I agree - that would be awesome. Hmmmm...

• Options

1. CD 17, I think I O'd yesterday.  Feeling fine.

2. Well. for right now I'm happy being a SAHM, but when I do go back to work I'd like to do something new.  It's funny that Maggie mentioned being an LC because I have been thinking how cool that would be.  I've always lie the idea of working with pregnant women/new parents in some capacity.  I'v also thought about going back for my MSEd so I can become a school counselor, but with all the budget cuts right now that doesn't really make sense.

3. The Farmer's Market opens this weekend, so Isabella and I might check that out.  I'm making DH install a cat door so we can move the litter box into the laundry room, and I'll be working on clearing out the spare bedroom to turn it into a playroom.  Probably doesn't sound like much fun, but I'm excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. CD 5.  Everyone in this house is dog tired.  If Maya doesn't sleep, none of us sleep.

2. I was just thinking about this yesterday.  I would love to be a doula.

3. Farmer's Market, hosting playgroup, spending time outside

• Options

1.  Somewhere mid cycle.  I randomly couldn't go to sleep last night so I'm tired this morning. 

2.  I'm not exactly sure what I would do but I really feel like working three days a week would be ideal.  Even doing what I'm doing now, finance work, if I had a couple days a week to get things done, it would be great.

3.  My family is coming to visit and we are taking my parents out for their 40th anniversary.  Should be a great weekend!

• Options

1.  16w1d.  It seems weird that I'm already 16 weeks!  Yay!  I was feeling sick last night which sucked but it was my own fault for not eating very much at dinner.  I feel better this mroning though.

2.  I would love love love to be a SAHM!!!!  Maybe someday!

3.  The KMG freezer cooking session is tomorrow!  I'm super excited about it.  :) 

• Options

1. Where & how? 11 weeks, 2 days pregnant. Yesterday I was grouchy as hell. Today I am anxious as hell. Physically, I feel just fine.

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be? I'd like my dissertation to magically finish and defend itself. But I'm actually making the career change I want :)  If I could change anything about my life, I'd like DH to magically have a FT job that he loves.

3. Got any fun weekend plans? I'm going on a retreat. SO excited for some down time!
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options

1. Where & how?  6wks!!!  Still feelings good...is there a baby in there because I wouldn't know it.  Makes me pretty nervous...

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be?  I'm perfectly happy right now but in hindsight I wish I went to college and got a teaching degree instead of accounting.  What was I thinking?

Tonight-My husband's honors ceremony is tonight for grad school so we're heading to that then we're going out to dinner (thanks Groupon for the discount!)

Saturday-heading to my parents to help my sister get ready for SENIOR PROM! 

Sunday-nothing so far! :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Where & how? ummmm Mirena. We're recovering from our trip to Chicago today.

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be?

I like SAH but I would love just as much to have my old job back. (In New York I was Finance Assistant/HR Assistant at a video game producer)

3. Got any fun weekend plans?  We just took a trip to Shedd Aquarium. This weekend we're gonna pack to move.

• Options
    imageshauna060708:

2. I was just thinking about this yesterday.  I would love to be a doula.

Hey, if you're ever interested, I have a really good friend who is a doula in Louisville, and I would be happy to introduce you.  She just went through the certification process, and loves her work.  Just a thought!

Her website

• Options

1. Where & how?

25/26 weeks pg, DS was 19 mos yesterday!

I might get to...I used to work in grants management for a university, and I always wanted to work on the other side.  A friend of mine has started a private foundation, and she called yesterday and might have some contract work for me, that might transition into a real job if we ever move home!

Does landscaping count?  I'm not excited about the labor involved (or the fact that my allergies showed up today with a vengeance), but I'm really thrilled for the finished product!  I love a pretty yard, and love choosing plants for it!
  • Options

1. CD 4.  We are now officially trying! Im pretty excited but nervous at the same time.

2. I would love to have a consignment shop for kids/maternity clothes. Not a money maker, but something I would enjoy doing.  I love those sales, and I love a good bargain.  Plus I wouldnt have to keep all Luke's clothes and have first choice on future children clothes...lol.

3. Freezer cooking tomorrow...YAY.  I am also going to a fondue/movie night at a freinds tonight. We have done this a couple times and all cook chocolate/cheese fondue, drink wine and just relax.

• Options

1.  BCP, I'm tired despite having a full night sleep.  We're in molar hell right now.

2.  I like being a SAHM, I'd love it more it I got paid to do it Wink

3.  My mom may visit tomorrow... other than that this is our last nothing major planned weekend for sometime. 

• Options

1. Where & how?  1 week away from being 1 year pp and AF is due tomorrow.

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be?  I wish I would have gone to med school or gotten a degree in nursing instead of law school. 

3. Got any fun weekend plans?  I have the shower for DH's 3 exersaucer cousin tomorrow and then just getting stuff ready for Tyson's party next weekend. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:
    imagemagdalina.h:

Actually, Maggie, I agree - that would be awesome. Hmmmm...

I plan on looking into becoming a lactation consultant.  I want to use my experience to help others.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

1. Where & how?  Almost 11 months pp.

2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be?  I'm doing what I want to do - photography :)

3. Got any fun weekend plans?  H and I have a date night tomorrow night and I need to pack for my trip back to Indiana!!

• Options

1.  5dpo...okay...given an hCG booster today. Now the waiting begins...

2.  Something in the fitness industry...or a SAHM.

3.  Not working  :)  and no school work!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

1.  35w1d pg. :)  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2.  I'd be a nurse (preferrably in trauma/ER or OB). 

3.  Starting to pack.  My OB wants me to get as much done as possible in the next few weeks so that I'm not newly postpartum and packing the rest of the house with a newborn.  We're so excited to have sold our house and found a new house!  It's been a whirlwind week!

• Options
    1. Where & how?

29w4d. Feeling good though tired. No major gripes ;)

I actually wouldn't change a thing. I love what I'm doing right now :)

I'm attending a baby shower for a friend tomorrow and getting a mani/pedi then my first shower is on Sunday! Hooray :) I'm pretty dang excited.
  • Options

1. 12.5 wks pg.  the headache i've had for 6 days is FINALLY subsiding.  Thanks to some stronger meds from my OB. 

2. I would be a vet.  I love animals and am sad I didn't pursue a career with Animals.  I think I would be a great Vet.

3. Maybe going to the park if it doesn't rain all weekend. Hopefully a date night with Scott if MIL can watch the munchkin!

Deleted
  • Options

1.  I'm on my last week of pills on my last pill pack!  DH & I have agreed that I should stop taking BCP for a few months before TTC in the fall.  We thought graduation next week would be a good time to stop.  Be prepared for lots of charting questions soon!

2.  I would love to run my own bakery and cafe.  I have the menu all planned in my head, but I know that it will never happen.

3.  DH & I are going to be packing and moving a load of stuff to our new house.  We're not moving until after gradutation, but we are moving some things into the garage to make the process easier.  I haven't seen the house in almost a month, but my brother emailed me some pictures last night, I posted them here.

• Options
    imageIU_baby:

3. Got any fun weekend plans?  I have the shower for DH's 3 exersaucer cousin tomorrow and then just getting stuff ready for Tyson's party next weekend. 

OMG This cracks me up!!!

• Options
    imagemrsdrmorgan:

1.  I'm on my last week of pills on my last pill pack!  DH & I have agreed that I should stop taking BCP for a few months before TTC in the fall.  We thought graduation next week would be a good time to stop.  Be prepared for lots of charting questions soon!

2.  I would love to run my own bakery and cafe.  I have the menu all planned in my head, but I know that it will never happen.

3.  DH & I are going to be packing and moving a load of stuff to our new house.  We're not moving until after gradutation, but we are moving some things into the garage to make the process easier.  I haven't seen the house in almost a month, but my brother emailed me some pictures last night, I posted them here.

Your house = gorgeous! I love it. 

• Options
    1. Where & how? AF was last week. I'm feeling great. Rested for a Friday, which is weird. I'm going to be working over the weekend ... not looking forward to that, but some crazy things have been going on at work (positive things I guess) and it's turned my little career world upside-down, so I'm not sure what to think even though it's constantly on my mind.2. If you could be doing something with your life other than what you're doing now (like career-wise, for example), what would it be? Doing something more creative and people-focused. Possibly physical therapy? I really do like my job :) 3. Got any fun weekend plans? see #1... other than that, no plans, so I like that!
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1.  No clue.  I give up.  My body is crazy and I'm not even going to attempt to figure it out.

2.  I'd be a mom and a wedding planner on the side, but living overseas someplace.  Like Japan.  Pretty much, I'm living my dream life almost.  Just gotta get the husband and then start kids in a few years.  

3.  Tonight I'm hanging out with a girl from my small group.  Tomorrow is sleeping in, dealing with the hail and thunderstorms, and getting a massage...WOOT!  Sunday is church and small group.  I'm taking home the paper cutter from work and will be cutting out the matting pieces for the invites.  Hopefully I can get them all done, but we'll see.  

• Options
    imageindyamy07:

1. CD 4.  We are now officially trying! Im pretty excited but nervous at the same time.

2. I would love to have a consignment shop for kids/maternity clothes. Not a money maker, but something I would enjoy doing.  I love those sales, and I love a good bargain.  Plus I wouldnt have to keep all Luke's clothes and have first choice on future children clothes...lol.

3. Freezer cooking tomorrow...YAY.  I am also going to a fondue/movie night at a freinds tonight. We have done this a couple times and all cook chocolate/cheese fondue, drink wine and just relax.

Good luck!  Baby dust sent your way!

• Options
    imageamstep:
    imageIU_baby:

OMG This cracks me up!!!

Me too!  I just about busted out laughing in my office. 

• Options

1. 5 months 1 week....great

2. I would LOVE to be a SAHM or go back to school to be a nurse (ER or OB)  Although I do like working in the Agriculture industry and am grateful that I am actually doing what I have a degree in...I think my calling was to help people. If I could only figure out how to pay off our mortgage and 27 acres...maybe I could go back to school again (not likely!)

3. Wedding on Saturday, then off to Rochester on Sunday to ride the horse...only one month till I am back in the showpen...I need all the practice I can get!

Photobucket
  • Options
    imageSweetHomeIN:
    imagemrsdrmorgan:

Your house = gorgeous! I love it. 

Ditto!  I love your kitchen!  And the stone work on the outside.  And the...well...everything.  Let me know if you ever need a house sitter.  Smile

• Options

1. 19w2d almost half baked! :)

2.I'd be a dental hygienist! Oh, wait...that's what I'm going to school for ;)

3. I get to see my niece and nephew from Arizona tonight. Then, homework! I have lots to do for my last week of school! Yeah! Not!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  6 months and 1ish week pp.  I'm calling my doctor today because I still don't feel healed (sorry if it's tmi, but I was bleeding non period things yesterday and I'm sore).  Ugh.  I just want to be healed already!!

2.  I would love to be a SAHM with a photography business on the side.  I also looked into be a lactation consultant, but I don't have any of the science credits required so it'd be a looong road. 

3.  We are getting a new desk tomorrow!  And today we are going to Orchard in Bloom to see my 8th grade quartet play.

• Options

1. 14 weeks, I'm a big fat whiny pg person because everything hurts.  Last pg, I was the happiest pg woman on the block, but this time, not so much.

2. My company wants me to keep moving up in responsibility.  That's why they hired me.  I really just would like to continue to be more in the code and programming.  I hate having meeting after meeting all day long. 

3. Anniversary dinner tomorrow night.  Trying to decide to do the eagle's nest?

• Options

1. Where & how?
    CD10 - frazzled and stressed this AM. 

I think about this daily (career at least) and I still haven't figured it out.  I love doing meeting/event planning, but I hate that my current job has zero creativity involved.

After a great lunch with a client last week, I really think that I want to get on the corporate side of meeting planning.  Unfortunately that just doesn't exist here in Bloomington.  I have some preliminary feelers out for a couple jobs in Indy, but really don't want to commute.  

Ideal job would incorporate some travel, creative events and my love of shopping.  Smile

Olivia and I are heading to Evansville.  All but one of my mom's siblings will be in town and most haven't seen O since Oct.  Jake has a final tomorrow so he's staying here.  We'll shop, eat, and relax and I can't.wait.

• Options
    1. 4 months, 1 week PP. I'm signing up with a trainer. I'm really excited about it too!

2. I'd probably be an event planner. I love the details of it all.

3. Doing some shopping, hoping to organize my scrap area and spend time with the family!
  • Options

1. Where & how? 7 days pp!  Feeling better and more like myself, slowly but surely.  Still somewhat anxious and overwhelmed by caring for our little guy at times, but taking it one day at a time and trying to enjoy him as much as we cal.

I would fast forward to after residency and be a full-fledged doc.  But right now I get to stay home and take care of my sweet boy so I think it's a pretty good place to be too. :) 

Weekend? What? LOL. :) My mom is coming on Sunday night, and it is the close of our first week at home with baby L.  We're finally feeling like normal people again and enjoying getting to know our little guy, so we'll celebrate that! 

• Options

1. Dunno

2. I'm transitioning right now actually.  Today was my LAST DAY OF STUDENT TEACHING! Can you tell I'm a little thrilled to be done?  So now I'm supposed to find a teaching job.  Yeah, right. 

3. My mom and I are going to Indy to look at houses for my parents.  We're also doing a drive-by of a house for me and DW, too!  Should be a nice weekend.  Then Sunday I'm going to try to run off all the weight I've gained this past week.  

• Options

1. Where & how?
    28 weeks pg.  Feeling pretty good.

I would have liked to go back to nursing school but having a mortgage would have made that difficult.  I love teaching, but hate all the work I have to bring home & it would be nice to make a little more.  I'd also like to work somewhere like Lilly and do corporate outreach with schools, but a lot of those programs are being cut.

3. Got any fun weekend plans?  Going out to dinner tonight.  Need to finish my masters' project--not fun but will be great to get it off my plate.  Possibly Vera Sunday--not liking the feedback I'm hearing about it so far though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"