Eco-Friendly Family
Options

argh!

so my maternity photos are tomorrow and she is bringing a makeup girl to do that for me since i am clueless. this is very good. however, i emailed a WEEK ago to make sure the makeup girl was bringing everything and i didn't need to go out and buy makeup (um, long story short i never wear the stuff. i barely own any. it feels weird on and honestly i can't be bothered most days). well i finally got an email back and i apparently need my own foundation.

fabulous. great to find this out at 7 pm the night before my 930 am appointment. i mean, i guess most people probably own foundation but i have no idea if i do or where it is. and i hurt all over today and feel sick and there is no way i am trekking out to find freaking foundation. i really wish i could have gotten an email back a week ago when i sent it and, you know, had time to figure this out. never mind the fact that i do NOT do well with changes to schedule/plan on my best days and i am already nervous about these photos.

this got way longer than i intended. sorry. i just need to get it out before i try and get my achy self off of the couch to go locate what foundation i might own. sigh.

Re: argh!

• Options
    I'm sorry.  I hope you can find it and get home quickly.  Just concentrate on how fun your pics will be and how fabulous you'll look!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"