Infertility
Options

If you've done EPP

So I found out today that I will not be doing BCP for this cycle.  I will start injections on day 21. 

I have never not done BCP.  

If you have done this protocol, what was the protocol like?

Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE

Re: If you've done EPP

• Options

This was the only protocol that I made it to an ER with...

It's pretty simple, I did estrogen pills daily and then did Gonal F and Menopur (no BCP no Lupron).

Good  Luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am doing an antagonist cycle with estrogen priming. I also did not use BCPs or Lupron as part of this cycle. I started taking the Estrace pill twice a day once we were able to confirm that I had ovulated. I continued that and stopped after my second pill on CD5. On CD3 I went in to do my baseline and that night I started doing Gonal-F. Assuming all goes well at tomorrow's follie check, I will begin incorporating Ganirelix into the process. So far so good. My antral follie count (AFC) on CD3 for this cycle without BCPs or Lupron was 20. That is much better than my AFC during my suppression cycle where I had only 6. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"