Parenting after a Loss
Options

bumbo

When did you try the bumbo seat?  DD has pretty good head control and loves to sit up with me holding her.  I need to borrow my brother and SIL's bumbo, I'm thinking I need to get it from them soon.

Re: bumbo

• Options
    We just started with it yesterday.  DS wasn't so sure of it at first but he loves it.
  • Options

I can't remember when we started putting her in it.  I think we started around your LO's age because she had such good head control but then we waited a couple more weeks to really use it.  Her back didn't seem strong enough and she looked kind of hunched over.  When we tried again she was able to sit in it fine.  I'd get it from them if they aren't using it and give it a shot. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are starting this weekend BUT DD is on the young side. Her physical therapist told us we could start using it with her as part of her PT. She has very good head and neck control for her age. We're are going to try to do it a few times a day for a few minutes at a time and then build up from there.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I think she was 2.5 months or so.
  • Options
    We started last night.  He was a little unsure at first, but loves it today!
  • Options
    About 2 months.  We had to help him with his head a little at 1st and started him off with only like 10 mins at a time.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options

DD was about 2mos old when we started using it, she loves that thing! And I think now that she is a bit older, the tray is a great addition to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"