High-Risk Pregnancy

How many blankets can I make on bedrest?? LOL

I'm taking orders.... hahahaha Sorry.. I'm so bored out of my mind!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many blankets can I make on bedrest?? LOL

• I am impressed that you're so productive on bedrest!  I am 8 weeks into my bedrest and still haven't done a lot the things I intended to do (like update the baby books for the boys and start one for this LO).  I get sucked into bad TV and the internet everyday :)
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • I'm planning to start working on some for the baby tomorrow...hopefully they are usable!

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I always have some tv showing running in the background but ya the internet sucks me in.... lol

I sewed all of LO's nursery myself... so this has given me time to finish all the accessories.

• i'll order some! open an etsy store and sell them.

i am mostly psyched to get moved to my permanent room so i can start on the mobiles i am making for the babies. crafts are such a fun way to feel productive and keep busy on bedrest.

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm tempted to open an etsy store for custom baby nurseries. When I was looking here I went to this place where they charged $500 for a dust ruffle and bumper!! Crazy! I would charge that for a full nursery maybe- you know accesories like drapes and stuff like that included. I could make a tidy side income!
  • I agree, you should start an Etsy shop!

Can you post pictures of the stuff you made? ?Maybe you can inspire me to do something creative. ?I'm really getting bored of just sitting here.?

• Its such a good distraction! 

I have started the blanket I am making for LO 4x!! I picked a pattern that was too hard so now I found a different pattern that I love and hopefully I will finish this one! Stick out tongue

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Well I'm impressed. I taught myself to do a basic knit a few months ago and I have a teeny tiny pink square that took me days to do, and then I left it alone lol. I don't think there are any blankets in my future!

I really wanted to make a baby hat...ah well.

Oh Boy! On our way to 3! Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageDorothyandMatt:

I agree, you should start an Etsy shop!

Can you post pictures of the stuff you made?  Maybe you can inspire me to do something creative.  I'm really getting bored of just sitting here. 

Sure give me a few minutes and I will post some pics.

• imageAnneUCSB:
    I am impressed that you're so productive on bedrest!  I am 8 weeks into my bedrest and still haven't done a lot the things I intended to do (like update the baby books for the boys and start one for this LO).  I get sucked into bad TV and the internet everyday :)
    in hospital this is ALL I do is bump and watch TNT/USA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"