Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Grad present for a post-college certification?

A friend of ours went to get a 2 year certification to work with blind children after her bachelor's degree. She is graduating in a couple weeks and they are having a little grad bbq "yay I am done" kind of thing.

Do I bring a gift? Any ideas what? Anyone got cute Etsy places for a gift under $20?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Grad present for a post-college certification?

• AW thats great! Do you happen to know where she'll be working. I ask since my daughter is blind. :)

I would think that if you want to get her a gc for Target or something you could. Its probably not expected though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She already works with a bunch of schools I think in the Washington/Ozaukee County area.

I was also thinking maybe a bottle of wine? Or a starbucks giftcard? I just thought a little something to celebrate would be nice.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenicolelynn00:

She already works with a bunch of schools I think in the Washington/Ozaukee County area.

I was also thinking maybe a bottle of wine? Or a starbucks giftcard? I just thought a little something to celebrate would be nice.

Aw thats good. Its a bit north of us. Darn! I think a bottle of wine would be nice. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"