Parenting after a Loss

Sometimes my mom is delusional

So I mentioned yesterday that I'm doing a photo calendar of L for my dad for Father's Day.  I want to do a themed picture for every month.  My parents have a way better camera than we do, so I asked my mom if she thought she could sneak it away for an afternoon without my dad knowing.  Anyway, we got to talking about the plans for it.  My dad is a very talented woodworker and very handy, so I decided to do the May picture (his birth month) of DS with tools.  My mom started getting all excited and was like "Oh we could hammer a nail into a piece of wood and then L could hold the hammer like he's nailing it in himself!"  I was like "umm...Mom.  I'm planning to do this in the next couple of weeks, and I'm pretty sure my son who cannot consistently hold his bottle on his own is not going to be able to pose like he's hammering a nail!"  And she was like, "Oh just wait, we'll get him to do it!"   
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Sometimes my mom is delusional

• Ha! Mom's are silly sometimes. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL :)

i'm pretty sure it will be adorable when you get a pic of him chewing on the hammer instead!

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha, she's excited! Too funny though.
    EDD: 01/08/10, Born 8 weeks early on 11/16/09 at 32w3d due to pre-eclampsia and partial abruption
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Our Family Blog
  • LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"