South Florida Babies

Happy Friday... wkend plans?!

I have a lot of laundry to catch up on, and some ironing, which I plan on starting tonight.  I don't think we have plans for this evening... at least I hope not.

Tomorrow, we have a Confirmation (thought it was a First Communion) during the day, but other than that, no other plans.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Friday... wkend plans?!

• Hope you have a fab weekend ladies.

Actually tonight I'm finishing up some cleaning and just getting some Pei Wei chicken/veg with brown rice. mmmmmm.........I've waited all week to use my bonus points for this. Yummy! Maybe watching a movie and kicking back afterwards.

Sat I have a boxing/bbq party that I have a few dishes to help with and set up decorations. Then Sunday we may go to the park and have a nice day out.

• Yay for the weekend!

I'm hoping to meet up with some friends this weekend and then I have lunch plans with the ILs and dinner plans with my sister. I'm hoping DH gets out early enough today so we can finally have dinner together. Other than that I am hoping the baby is in a good mood all weekend so I can really enjoy her

• Loading the player...
  • We are going to have a quiet weekend. Pizza night tonight, watch my record Happy Town. Tomorrow my friend and her kids are coming to spend the day. Tomorrow night I may have the house to myself if hubby goes out with a friend. Sunday.........church and nada.

A nice weekend of minimal plans. I like those every once in a while. :)

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

ox,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMellyMelB:

We are going to have a quiet weekend. Pizza night tonight, watch my record Happy Town.

Caught most of it the other night, and have mixed feelings about it!  A little too strange,.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Happy weekend!

Don't have too many plans this weekend. Just normal errands and cleaning. DH is planning on finishing up with the half bath, but then again, he's had the same plan for the last several weekends in a row and other things come up.

• Mel - I loved Happy Town!!!

It was definitely dark and Stephen King-y.  Let me know what you think! 

image image

• Checking in late...just finished cleaning the house so I can chill the weekend.  Planning to go to the beach tomorrow and having a boxing/early Cinco de Mayo Fiesta in mi casa :0) Sunday - birthday party with the kids.  Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Have a great weekend, everyone!

Today, we have a Communion.  Then, we're going to a friend's house to meet their baby.  Tomorrow, we're going to the opera, Carmen, with my parents and then having an afternoon bbq at our house =) 

• Working today :( Tomorrow we are house hunting.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • GL house hunting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"