January 2011 Moms

Just had bread sticks & tacos for lunch

Darn those combination fast food places. I gained 70 pounds my first PG (lost it all, eventually) and swore I wouldn't do that again this time around. Not a good way to start :)

Re: Just had bread sticks & tacos for lunch

• Its ok.... last night DH and I polished off a whole 8x8 pan of brownies in the course of three tv shows. I refused to gain much weight and I know that I will likely have diabetes again, so that was a big no no for me! lol
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I have been eating like a freaking pig.  I think I am trying to eat everything I am in the mood for before morning sickness hits, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • By the way, thanks for making me hungry for TACOS!  :)
  • Tacos sound delicious, I think I'm going to make some extra hot salsa, I want everything spicy lately, and everything tomatoes, so salsa sounds like the perfect food!
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Sorry!! I am going to try and stay away from the food channel this time around. Last time, I craved everything that I saw on there.
  • Mine was commercials on TV. Once i made DH drive 45 mins for carls Jr only to get sick half way through the burger. he wasnt to impressed! lol
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How the heck were you able to lose 70 lbs?!?!?!?!  I gained 38 with my first and still haven't been able to lose it all.............hoping not to gain too much this go-round.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I gained it because I ate loads of fast food, cookie dough and tons of soda. I never ever drink soda - except when I was pregnant. So, cutting those out helped a great deal! It did take a while though! I breastfed for 14 months too, they say that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"