Working Moms

Seriously? (pumping related)

I'm a teacher and pumping in the back of the nurses office right now. ?My principal just paged me over the loud speaker. ?I unhook and call her office. She wanted a kid to send down her coffee that she left in my room. Ugh, is she serious? ?I told her I was pumping and the kids were at prep. ?I'm sure she could walk back up the stairs and get it herself. ?Sorry, I had to vent!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Seriously? (pumping related)

• That?s a little extreme, yea I would definitely tell her to get off her lazy bum and get her own coffee

• That's just lazy and weird.  What did she say when you told her you were pumping and the kids were in prep?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSeattleMegan:
    That's just lazy and weird.? What did she say when you told her you were pumping and the kids were in prep?

She said, "Oh, is your room open? ?Could I call the art room and ask one of your students to bring it to me?"?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegaughan258:

imageSeattleMegan:
    That's just lazy and weird.  What did she say when you told her you were pumping and the kids were in prep?

She said, "Oh, is your room open?  Could I call the art room and ask one of your students to bring it to me?" 

Wow, she IS lazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"