Parenting after a Loss
Options

Nicknames..

Hey girls!

I have a silly question. We call Zachary (Zach, Zack). Which do you like better? I've had like 10 people ask me which way to spell it and I can't decide which I like more. Told you it was silly! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nicknames..

• Options
    Ha, ha.  That's kind of a tough one.  I usually think to spell nicknames along the same line as the whole name, so I would say Zach.  But the more I think about it, the few Zach's I know spell it the other way with the K on the end.  Hmmm.  Sorry I can't be of more help, I really don't think you can go wrong either way! :)
  • Options
    That's a good question ... I have a cousin names Zakarias - spanish/arabic version and so his name shortened is Zak.  I like it.  Now if your son is Zachary, seems the short version would be Zach due to how his name eis spelled.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekristinem17:
    That's a good question ... I have a cousin names Zakarias - spanish/arabic version and so his name shortened is Zak.  I like it.  Now if your son is Zachary, seems the short version would be Zach due to how his name eis spelled.

I mostly agree w/ this. My MIL then proceeded to tell me his name is Zack not Zach (Zatch)

• Options
    imageMelissaAB5579:

imagekristinem17:

I mostly agree w/ this. My MIL then proceeded to tell me his name is Zack not Zach (Zatch)

GIANT EYE ROLL.  My son is Sean but its not pronounced SEEN.  I hate that.  I'd go with Zach just to piss my MIL off if I was you.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    imageluckyangel:
    imageMelissaAB5579:

imagekristinem17:

GIANT EYE ROLL.  My son is Sean but its not pronounced SEEN.  I hate that.  I'd go with Zach just to piss my MIL off if I was you.

LOL!!  I know it's bad but I would totally do this too. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

My DH goes by Zac b/c growing he didn't want to be Zach (Zatch)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"