Parenting after 35
Options

NBR: And this is why...

.... I don't like living in Utah and why I want to move home (FL)!!! My little neighborhood kitty and unsuspecting flowers were loving the warm(ing) weather - then BOOM! See below: Oh, and  since I took these and it was just sort of lightly snowing, it's picked up and now it's almost a freaking white out.

[IMG]https://i42.tinypic.com/b7dzex.jpg" border="0" />

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: And this is why...

• Options

Ohhh noooo!

They looks so pretty in the snow, but poor little blossoms! 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Sorry, no sympathies here.  It was 80 yesterday and it's snowing today.  But I LOVE it like that!  Just reminds you that Mother Nature's in charge, not us.

The snow will be gone before you know it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is just horrible! I hope it thaws soon!
  • Options
    aaaaaaahhhhhhh. Sad
  • Options

UGH!!! I can't believe it is snowing again. Grrr. Sorry ladies.

• Options

we had the heat and the ac on all in the same day. at least it's not snow. sorry.

gorgeous pictures. you have talent. your pix are always so rich. love 'em!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Looks cold, but neighborhood kitty is super cute!
  • Options
    Come home to FL my dear, Carla, Christina and I are waiting with open arms, OJ and our bikinis!  Stick out tongue
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry N!  Would it make you feel better if I told you it was cold and windy here?

The pictures are really pretty!  Snow's not so bad. . . out the window or in a picture.  :-)

• Options
    All I have to say is snow sucks & you take beautiful pics.
  • Options

imagebusybea:
    Come home to FL my dear, Carla, Christina and I are waiting with open arms, OJ and our bikinis!  Stick out tongue

Oh, don't tempt me Lady! I promised my kids I would stay until they finished high school - and that is finished next year. Then the world is our oyster! :o)

Thanks, girls, for the complements. Taking the pics was my *therapy* for the day. We were having such a nice spring and I was out in the sun - workin' on my Vitamin D deficiency and feeling better. But today, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and eat candy. And I don't have a hole to crawl into OR any candy!

Hopefully, things will be more springy here soon. :o)

• Options
    That just doesn't seem right, N. Not at all!
  • Options

imagebusybea:

Bikinis?  Ha!  Speak for yourself!  But, I do offer OJ, sunshine, and cuban sandwiches!

(And how did I not realize you lived in Utah?  I've only been to SLC airport, but Utah intrigues me....) 

• Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member
    We got snow in Colorado yesterday. I am so ready for summer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"