Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Is it ok to put washclothes in wipes warmers?

Since we won't be using wipes for the first month and we'll be using wet washclothes, do you think it would be ok to fold up a few wet washclothes and put them in the wipe warmer for diaper changes? I have a Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer.

Re: Is it ok to put washclothes in wipes warmers?

• Options
    I doubt it. I didn't have a wipe warmer simply because I had a fear of it catching on fire. Ok, so I tend to worry about stuff a lot...haha. But if I were you, I would only use it for wipes.
  • Options
    I am cloth diapering, and plan on rolling some wet cloth wipes and putting them in there, (I was given a hand-me down regular disposiable wipe warmer) and trialed a few, didn't get real warm, but warmer then tap water.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's totally what it's for!  We CD and roll up our cloth wipes and put them in our Prince Lionheart.  Just make sure there's plenty of solution to keep them wet.
  • Options

imagemmartin78:
    That's totally what it's for!  We CD and roll up our cloth wipes and put them in our Prince Lionheart.  Just make sure there's plenty of solution to keep them wet.

Oh what kind of cloth wipes do you use? Smile

• Options
    We cloth diapered and used ours for that.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We have the warmies wipes warmer by prince lionheart which is specifically for cloth wipes, and we are using it with ours.  We have fuzzibunz wonder wipes and a few other types as well as the wipes that come with the warmer.
    Jackson-19 months image
  • Options
    The Prince Lionheart one that is made for their cloth wipes would work well, but I have also seen the other Prince Lionheart one used for cloth wipes. Jillian's Drawers (jilliansdrawers.com) has a few wipe warmers and a pretty good selection of cloth wipes, along with reviews (for example, they suggest that the BumGenius bamboo wipes can actually be pulled through the top of a regular wipe warmer because they're relatively thin).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageChelseyMiller:
    We have the warmies wipes warmer by prince lionheart which is specifically for cloth wipes, and we are using it with ours.  We have fuzzibunz wonder wipes and a few other types as well as the wipes that come with the warmer.

Ditto this.

• Options
    I used regular bamboo washcloths in mine.  The bamboo are anti microbial compared with the cotton but I have used cotton when mine ran out and that worked to.  No biggie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"