Pre-School and Daycare

FFFC

Go
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• See BRH's PostSecret post below.  I admitted something quite shameful there. 

Also...

Friends of mine named their brand new baby (born Wed nite) a name that signifies 'the angel of death'. Gulp.  I think I'll be calling him "the new baby" for a long long time.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• I finished DD's birthday shopping a few weeks ago - instruments and a cash register.

Since then, I've bought 5 more things. And I still want to get her a mini guitar at the farmer's market next week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Kellen keeps asking me to go outside for a walk, but I have no motivation to get dressed today.  I suck.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I found an ex online  (didn't contact, just saw his recent photo)... and he's still hot.  

um, HELLO, if I got married, had babies, got fat and tired, you should have too!!!!   not fair.  

then I took advantage of my dh....  kind of reminded me why I picked dh... he's more real.  he got fluffy with me. 

• I ate three pieces of PW's cinnamon toast this morning.

My head hurts so bad, that I am seriously considering coming home and taking a nap after class today, before I go get DS from daycare.

I am so sick of people asking me what to get DS for his birthday.  I know they mean well, and I should be grateful that he has people in his life who want to get him things that he actually wants but...they're driving me nuts!  When I give suggestions, they're not good enough or "grand" enough, I guess.  My mom and grandmother want a "big" gift to give him and he just doesn't need anything "big."  When I told my mom that, she said, "It doesn't have to be anything he needs.  It can be something he wants or we want him to have.".....WTH does that even mean?!?  I told her a few smaller things (games, etc.) she could get him and her response was, "Well...just be thinking and let me know what to get."  Tongue Tied  I just gave you a whole list of things, woman.  Are those not good enough?

My g'ma is the same.  "Tell me what to get him."  So, it's my job to do all the party planning (the where, the when, the what), figure out what DH and I are going to get him, and then pick out everyone else's gifts too?  I have finals this coming up week too so...aaaaagggghhh!  All the stress is getting to me.

• This morning when I heard logan rustling around in his bed, I got up got him some juice and put him back to bed because he had kept me up ALL night with bad dreams and I just couldn't get up yet. Bad mom award...
  • Remember the weepy "They're growing up too fast" post from last night?

Well..... this morning after a scant 4 hours of sleep last night I wished that Dylan would leave me out of his morning getting dressed routine and let me sleep a bit. 

Fickle much?

And...

I checked out 4 movies from the library so I can ignore my kids while I finish up this semester's work over the next 2 weeks.

Yup...  Mom of the year right here folks. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • imagemoroccojade:

Friends of mine named their brand new baby (born Wed nite) a name that signifies 'the angel of death'. Gulp.  I think I'll be calling him "the new baby" for a long long time.

Please share the name!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • I have zero desire to have sex... zero! 
  • imagehowleyshell:
    imagemoroccojade:

Please share the name!!! 

I'm curious too! I've been googling "angel of death names". LOL

• imagebrittneycc1982:
    I have zero desire to have sex... zero! 

Sadly, ditto.

• imagebridesrighthand:

imagebrittneycc1982:

Sadly, ditto.

Thank god I'm not the only one!! I've been in some kind of funk recently, though, and am beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me.

• every time I am about to get my period I get seriously moody and have no patience for my children.  I really try but I get frustrated. 

And to make matters worse it has been coming every 3 weeks, cramping, and cramping when I'm ovulating also.  I know I have cysts on at least one of my ovaries, but this is ridiculous.  I'm worried it might be more, but afraid to go to the doc to find out.  

• imageMamaNikki:

I am so sick of people asking me what to get DS for his birthday.  I know they mean well, and I should be grateful that he has people in his life who want to get him things that he actually wants but...they're driving me nuts!  When I give suggestions, they're not good enough or "grand" enough, I guess.  My mom and grandmother want a "big" gift to give him and he just doesn't need anything "big."  When I told my mom that, she said, "It doesn't have to be anything he needs.  It can be something he wants or we want him to have.".....WTH does that even mean?!?  I told her a few smaller things (games, etc.) she could get him and her response was, "Well...just be thinking and let me know what to get."  Tongue Tied  I just gave you a whole list of things, woman.  Are those not good enough?

my mother does the same damn thing.  drives me freaking crazy!

i don't have one.  i am just glad Carson is doing better.  this morning though he was driving me wacky b/c he is hungry and ask for certain foods, i would give it to him only for him to take one bite and then not want it.  i was going out of my mind throwing away food.

• If one more fkg person tells me Im going 'overboard' with Ashlee's party they will be UN-INVITED!!!! She's MY daughter and If I want to decorate the clouds then I WILL!!! SO STUFF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT COME!   ::vent over::

• imageDani123:

If one more fkg person tells me Im going 'overboard' with Ashlee's party they will be UN-INVITED!!!! She's MY daughter and If I want to decorate the clouds then I WILL!!! SO STUFF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?  someone would give you sh!t about having a blowout for your baby?

hhhmmm, i say decorate the clouds AND tell them to stuff it, what b.s.

• Ok, I thought of one....My fffc is I know nothing about birth control (other than condoms) and I never keep track of my period. I was suppose to talk about a pill option when I went for my 6 week check up but I never went. I keep putting it off. In my defense, the pull out method has worked for 13 years for my DH & I.  Embarrassed
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imageabpdjs:
    imageDani123:

If one more fkg person tells me Im going 'overboard' with Ashlee's party they will be UN-INVITED!!!! She's MY daughter and If I want to decorate the clouds then I WILL!!! SO STUFF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?  someone would give you sh!t about having a blowout for your baby?

hhhmmm, i say decorate the clouds AND tell them to stuff it, what b.s.

Right!! Just comments ALL.THE.TIME! Like:

"Really? You're doing that?", "She's only turning 1", "She wont even know Dani", "You coulda just done cake and ice cream at home Dani", "You're getting carried away" etc.  SO ANNOYING!!    Its not even like I spent a lot, most of it (except for the candy) I MADE!!

• imagekada626:
    Ok, I thought of one....My fffc is I know nothing about birth control (other than condoms) and I never keep track of my period. I was suppose to talk about a pill option when I went for my 6 week check up but I never went. I keep putting it off. In my defense, the pull out method has worked for 13 years for my DH & I.  Embarrassed

Have you met my pull out methods? I mean Madison & Ashlee???

• I just want them both to sleep 

please just sleep

I want to bump! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageDani123:

imagekada626:
    Ok, I thought of one....My fffc is I know nothing about birth control (other than condoms) and I never keep track of my period. I was suppose to talk about a pill option when I went for my 6 week check up but I never went. I keep putting it off. In my defense, the pull out method has worked for 13 years for my DH & I.  Embarrassed

lol, I know I'm bad! But your pull out method resulted in two wonderful babies so it's not all bad. I think by age 35 I'll get on something because by then I'll know for sure I won't want anymore kids. We go back and forth on the subject.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Gotcha!!  Well I got Mirena for now...I think we'll go for 1 more but def. not for AWHILE!!
  • imageDani123:

imagekada626:

LMFAO!!

• I am a total B the day before I start. Horrible to be around. Morocco's friends shoud give me their baby's "angel of death" name. DH gets the brunt of it, but I don't really feel bad about it. :). I'm in pain, he can be too.
  • imagehowleyshell:
    imagemoroccojade:

Please share the name!!! 

His name is Sariel.  Google it.  Angel of death.  Sigh.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• imageDani123:

Yea who cares. They aren't paying for it and you enjoy it and its absolutely adorable! Keep going girl!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagebrittneycc1982:

I'm glad I'm not the only one either. I feel bad for DH!!! I've never really had the desire though. I mean its fun once it gets going but before it starts I have no desire. Oh well...I guess I'll suck it up Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"