TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Cheri22

who's going to do it?
DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.

Re: Cheri22

• Options

:::looks around frantically:::

ETA: Oh, I thought there was flaming required. Okay, off to see what this is about.

• Options
    imageambrandau2:

:::looks around frantically:::

ETA: Oh, I thought there was flaming required. Okay, off to see what this is about.

haha..sorry I should have explained.  She is the one that does the predictions. 

DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me!! I have to admit that I just e-mailed her. Just a head's up - she's out of town until Saturday!

I'll try anything at this point!

After 3 miscarriages, I got my forever baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    what is this about?Embarrassed
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Good luck.  For those interested, if you want a faster response, you can do the $10 payment through PayPal.  I paid, then sent her an email with the PP confirmation # describing our history and what I wanted to know.  I also included a photo of us, because I figured if there's even a chance of it being legit, I'd want to give her something to work with.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Options
    I think I'm going to do it.  I may wait to see if BBHME's prediction comes true though.  My IUI is early next week so maybe I'll do it earlier...like after a few glasses of wine tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think I am going to to it this evening.  Although with the IUI coming up maybe there is something I don't want to hear.  Should I?
  • Options

imagesurfergirlkona:
    I think I am going to to it this evening.  Although with the IUI coming up maybe there is something I don't want to hear.  Should I?

If you can take it with a shakerfull of salt, go ahead.  But please don't do it if you're going to feel defeated or hopeless about the upcoming IUI if she doesn't say "May, definitely." 

• Options
    Those of you who have done this or plan to, did you tell your DH?  I'd really like to, but if I tell DH he'll have me committed.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    My DH will probably think I'm a little crazy, but once I get the prediction he'll be all into it.  I just don't want to get his hopes up if she gives us some good news.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKristysRedBarn:
    Those of you who have done this or plan to, did you tell your DH?  I'd really like to, but if I tell DH he'll have me committed.

Oh hell no, I didn't. 

• Options
    I did tell my DH he said he thought it was a joke but to do it if I wanted to.  So, I did and he still thought it was a joke :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"