Military Families

Repost from 3rd Tri: Afghanistan goes Gaga

Re: Repost from 3rd Tri: Afghanistan goes Gaga

• The group part with those guys crazy outfits had me dying.
  • Loading the player...
  • hahaha Soooo funny!
  • OMG that was great!
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • The group dance scene had me laughing out loud. That was funny. 
    5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12
    PersonalMilestone
  • That is hysterical. I just emailed it to my husband, who BTW I can totally see doing that. He's special.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hey ya'll- Ally from 3rd tri here. I got this sent to me- not sure if it says but its the 82nd Airborne stationed in Afghanistan. Go guys!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ha! That's awesome.

• imageames17:
    That is hysterical. I just emailed it to my husband, who BTW I can totally see doing that. He's special.

ME TOO. I always look for people I know in those vids, half expecting to see either a friend from boot camp or even one of my siblings. My husband is not above doing this either. SPECIAL is a great word for it :-D

I thought all the props and crap were amazing lol. I've seen all kinds of mock vids (my personal favorite is lazy ramadi) but that was the first time I've seen all out props like that!

• imageGilly1126:

imageames17:
    That is hysterical. I just emailed it to my husband, who BTW I can totally see doing that. He's special.

ME TOO. I always look for people I know in those vids, half expecting to see either a friend from boot camp or even one of my siblings. My husband is not above doing this either. SPECIAL is a great word for it :-D

I thought all the props and crap were amazing lol. I've seen all kinds of mock vids (my personal favorite is lazy ramadi) but that was the first time I've seen all out props like that!

Check this one out. It's freaking hilarious. It's NSFW, though. Lots of cursing (It's I'm On a Boat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjf4RogusJc 

5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12
    PersonalMilestone
  • imageKiller Cupcake:
    imageGilly1126:

imageames17:

Check this one out. It's freaking hilarious. It's NSFW, though. Lots of cursing (It's I'm On a Boat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjf4RogusJc 

Oh I've seen that one! Too funny. 

• imageGilly1126:

imageames17:

Every time I see your sn I think "Gillllllllllllllly."

• imageames17:
    imageGilly1126:

imageames17:

Every time I see your sn I think "Gillllllllllllllly."

"What?"

lol! I love it.  

5/100
    PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"