South Florida Babies

Name Poll

We are going back and forth between these two names. LOL. Sophie has a favorite...but I am not telling. Which do you like best? I already have a favorite, too, and it does not seem to be everyone else's but it will be interest to get group opinions. [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Name Poll

• I chose Lily, but Sabrina is growing on me!
  • I voted for Lily buy I like both names! It's funny because one of my good friend's name is Sabrina and her sister's name is Lily
  • Loading the player...
  • I chose Lily, I can't help myself but every time I hear Sabrina, I think teenage witch!! Stupid tv show has ruined the name, but I like it :)
    image image

• I voted for Sabrina. Even though I kinda like the name Lily better, and I think it flows more with Emilia than Sabrina does, I think Sophia & Sabrina are adorable sister names :) They are going to make such a cute pair and it would be adorable if they had cute little matching names to go along with it. Sophia and Lily don't sound as much like "sisters" to me, if that makes sense. And it's not only that Sophia and Sabrina both start with "S"...they just have a similar style, feel, formality, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • P.S. Sabrina and Lily totally makes me think of Serena & Lily, the manufacturer of that drop dead gorgeous but ridiculously expensive baby bedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love the name Lily...its such a girlie name.  Sabrina is a little stronger, I'm not sure if you know what I mean lol.  I'm trying to translate from Spanish haha.  But I think Sophie and Lily sound cute together for sisters :)
  • I actually really like both.. Would you name her Lillian and call her Lily or just name her Lily?
  • My vote was for Sabrina.  I love the name Sabrina.  DH does associate it with the TV show, but I don't.  I associate it more with the Audrey Hepburn movie. 
  • The teenage witch is exactly Abel's problem with Sabrina. Me? I think of the movies with Audrey Hepburn and Julia Ormand. Sabrina Fair... :) I love it.

I like Lily, too. A lot. Both are going head to head. We would name her just Lily. I am not a fan of Lillian or Lilith. Lily is just sweet and girly. Watch this kid be more of a hellraiser than her sister.

• I like them both, but I think Sabrina goes better with Sophia than Lily does.  Same letter, same amount of syllables etc etc.
  • I voted for Lily because it was on our short list if we were going to have a girl ;-) I just love the name. I do like Sabrina also and think that you can't really go wrong with either name.
  • I voted for Lily, i don't like Sabrina too much and I think Lily goes good with Sophie :)
  • My vote is for Lily! I think the name is sooo sweet. Sabrina reminds me of the teenage witch show. Plus there was a little girl that went to school with me in the 2nd grade that was such a mean girl. No joke- she was so mean that I refused to go to school cause I didn't want to see her. My parents had to take me to see a psychologist since I didn't want to go to school.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really like Lily and like how it sounds w/ Emilia.

However, sorta reminds me of Ana Banana.... too matchy?  But like you said, who cares!  ; )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My vote was for lily. Really cute and I like how it goes with Emilia. Though Sabrina and Sophia are two cute sisterly names too. Ugh mel! Why make such hard choices! Wink

• I know Sabrina is your fave, but it's not really mine. I love Lily though!
  • I like both names but I voted for Sabrina.
  • i like sabrina...but im biased there was a girl in high school that i hated named lily lol
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCesEve99:
    i like sabrina...but im biased there was a girl in high school that i hated named lily lol

My mom feels the same way! LOL. An ex-friend who screwed her over is named Lily.

• imageMellyMelB:

imageCesEve99:
    i like sabrina...but im biased there was a girl in high school that i hated named lily lol

My mom feels the same way! LOL. An ex-friend who screwed her over is named Lily.

lol ouch! i do like the fact that sophia and sabrina kinda go together thou!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lily, but you already knew that!  Love that name!
    however, I do like Sophia & Sabrina...cute sisters names.  :)

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

• Lilly was on my list and I really liked it but out grew it.  Sabrina was also on my list and I LOVE it.  Makes me think of the movie of the same name which was fabulous (the remake anyway).  Good luck!
  • I voted Sabrina...it's sounds soo cute with Sophia.  Decisions, decisions...
  • g8orellg8orell member
    I love Lily. We're thinking of Lily if #2 is a girl!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think Lily is a beautiful name but for a little girl, not so much for a grown woman.

I thnk Sophia and Sabrina sounds beautiful together!

• Sabrina was my #1 girls name.  Still is for another girl.  Oddly, I almost chose Lily for you b/c I don't want too many Sabrina's around in case I have one!  Selfish, I know, but I overcame that impulse and chose Sabrina for you anyhow.  I also chose it for you b/c I think that Lily Emilia is too many L's in the same name, although I do love the name Lily, too!  JMHO.
  • I really like Lily.  It reminds me of my niece who is such a ray of sunshine; I have bad memories of a Sabrina growing up. 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"