Adoption

Introduction and Question

Hello all. I have been lurking for a couple of months but decided to come out and introduce myself.  We are just finishing up the homestudy process (well we're done, waiting on the final report) and preparing our profile for  DA.  We have a 2 year old son and another son that was a full-term stillbirth last summer.   We are so excited to be adopting and you seem to be such a supportive group.

So, for those of you who did your own profile, what software did you use?  I have been looking around and doing a ton of reading but just can't decide. 

Re: Introduction and Question

• Welcome!

I used artscow.com.  It's the only one I could figure out how to use :)

• Hello and welcome! We used scrablog to make our profile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I'm just as interested to hear what they used. I'm not quite as far as you...just at the beginning of the homestudy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss.

We used scrapblog.com for our profile pages. Worked out pretty well :)

• We also used scrapblog for ours and it turned out beautifully!  So simple to use, and very professional!
  • I can't really help you with your question because we had our facilitator do ours for us, but I just wanted to welcome you to the board.

• we are doing IA so we didn't have to do a profile, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. (((((hugs)))))

and give you a warm welcome to the board! Wishing you a smooth journey!

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"