Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Light spotting during 3rd trimester?

This morning I had one spot (literally just one) of blood and what possibly looked like mucus a few hours later (it was a tiny amount, so it was hard to tell...could have been just discharge?).  There has been nothing since then.  Of course I googled it and now I'm freaked out.  I have an ob/gyn appointment on Monday.  Do I need to call someone now?   (no pain, discomfort, contractions or anything else out of the ordinary).
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Light spotting during 3rd trimester?

• It never happened to me and I don't know what it means but I would call the OB.
  • I'd call the OB and see what they say.  That's all the spotting I had when I went into pre-term labor.  I wasn't in pain- I just felt "off" and tired.  Turns out I was having contractions and had no idea.  *Most likely* you are fine!  But, it never hurts to be sure!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Was it red or brown? If it was bright red I would call right away. I had some brownish spotting a few days ago and I waited until office hours to call. They didn't want to see me or anything and just followed up at my next appt, asking if I had any more or if anything else out of the ordinary happened.

ETA: I just saw your ticker and realized you aren't super close to full term... I might call either way if I wasn't close to delivery. I just assumed it was normal dilating/pre-labor junk.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"