Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

"So, I hear your due date got moved up..."

So says a good friend when she calls me.

I responded with, "Um no, who told you that?"

Long story short.  MIL thinks that because Molly is measuring ahead (and we explained that doesn't change my due date) that I am now due 2 weeks ahead of time.  And she is telling every one that apparently. (My MIL is friends with friend's MIL)  In fact, I just saw a facebook status from her saying that they have a wedding in Indy the same weekend I am due so they are not sure if they are going..... but the wedding is in June and I am due in July!!

:: sigh ::

I don't even know if it is worth sharing medical information anymore, lol

Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

Re: "So, I hear your due date got moved up..."

• Options
    Yeah, I told people I was measuring two weeks behind, and now they all think something is wrong, or the baby is really small.  I tried to tell them that it could just be because he is really low...or just how he was laying when they measured me.  We will see if I am still behind at my next appt, or if he has caught up.
  • Options
    I have a MIL like this. We don't tell her anything anymore. If we do have another baby, I would like to wait until he/she is here before telling her. The drama she started during my pg with DS was horrid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKKM:
    Yeah, I told people I was measuring two weeks behind, and now they all think something is wrong, or the baby is really small.  I tried to tell them that it could just be because he is really low...or just how he was laying when they measured me.  We will see if I am still behind at my next appt, or if he has caught up.

:butting in::  I just wanted to tell you that at my 34 week appt the OB was concerned b/c I was measuring the same as my 32 week appt so she sent me down the hall for an u/s.  The baby is measuring perfectly - right on target - but I'm measuring "small" b/c of how I'm carrying him. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"