Military Families
Options

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Dani and I live in Colorado Springs, CO. Although I'm not 100% military wife anymore I really feel at home here.

I met DH within days of him coming home from Iraq in 2004. I swore up and down I'd never date a man in the military but he sure won me over! We had a great year together before he left for Iraq again. He seperated from the Army in 2006 and joined the Air Force Reserves. After 6 years of dating we finally tied the knot last year!

I come from a VERY military family. My grandfathers were both in the Air Force. My mom was in the Navy for 25 years and my dad was (or should I saw is) a Marine. He recently retired at 22 years. We have been stationed just about everywhere!

And finally the icing on the cake- my one and only, little brother just joined the Marines!

Re: Hi everyone!

• Options
    welcome to the boards =) me too, i never thought that i would meet someone in the military :) DH is actually thinking back in the second tri that LO should be military too. turns out LO is a little princess =)

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagerodiesmum:
    welcome to the boards =) me too, i never thought that i would meet someone in the military :) DH is actually thinking back in the second tri that LO should be military too. turns out LO is a little princess =)

Couldn't she still be a future SM? I only ask because there are other SMs on this board, and I'd hate to think you're saying she's a princess (i.e. girl) and can't be a SM because of it. I've known some great female SMs IRL and on here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome! Yay more ladies from Colo Springs! We just moved here in Jan, and there are two other women I've found on here so far that are part of one of the like.. 5 bases here.
  • Options
    Hello, welcome to the board! Your siggy pics are cute
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"