Military Families

I think...

I'm going to eat a pear. Sounds good at the moment.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage

Re: I think...

• A pear is a health choice!

Good for you! me personally love apples... eat them all the time. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image~LittleOne~:

A pear is a health choice!

Good for you! me personally love apples... eat them all the time. 

I used to till about oh two months ago lol, now i can't stand them. pears seem to be my fruit of choice now a days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I could never give up apples.. I love them to much.. 

when I was growing up apples were like candy to my sisters and I. Mom and Dad couldn't figure it out, but happily let us be! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lol well its a healthy candy. I used to eat fuji apples all the time they were my favorite, now can't stand them and i randomly like pears which i didn't used to. but oh well.
  • My fruit craving has been fresh pineapple. YUM! But now I want a pear, thanks. :)
  • imagespunkychica_18@yahoo.com:
    My fruit craving has been fresh pineapple. YUM! But now I want a pear, thanks. :)
    No problem. :)
  • I haven't had a pear in ages! That sounds delicious. I love pretty much every and all fruit and haven't been able to get enough since I got pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"