North Carolina Babies

Triad Ladies

How is the Babies R Us in Winston-Salem?  The one in Greensboro is "ok" in my opinion, but not the greatest when it comes to selection.  I'm wondering if a trip to W-S is worth it.  Thanks for any insight!

Re: Triad Ladies

• I've never been to the one in GSO, so I can't compare them directly.  I think the one in WS is fine, but it's probably not great.  It's pretty old, so I'm sure there are much bigger, nicer ones out there with a bigger selection.  But I've always been able to find what I need, so it's hard to say.  Is there something particular you're looking for? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They're very, very similar IME. :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, ladies.  DH and I are looking to register, and I was trying to think of the best location to use. 
  • I don't think you'll notice a difference for registering. They're laid out very differently but that's about it!  We did most of our registering online, in fact.  Good luck!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • imagemrsmikey:
    I've never been to the one in GSO, so I can't compare them directly.  I think the one in WS is fine, but it's probably not great.  It's pretty old, so I'm sure there are much bigger, nicer ones out there with a bigger selection.  But I've always been able to find what I need, so it's hard to say.  Is there something particular you're looking for? 

Totally agree!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I've been to both but go to the Gboro one more, b/c it's just easier to get to from my house (I kinda live in the middle).  I actually prefer the Gboro just b/c I'm more used to the way it's laid out. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"