Single Parents

anyone up for the one hundred push up challenge?

Follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 100 consecutive push ups!  

https://www.hundredpushups.com/index.html

Those of you who carry children anywhere and everywhere will have a distinct advantage, but I am going to try it.  Anyone else in?  Tank top season is coming and as the old hag of the board I know my arms need work.

Re: anyone up for the one hundred push up challenge?

• 100?!?!! Oh good gosh I can't do even one. Which really means I should take the challenge. But I'm tired just thinking about it hehe.

Good luck though

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Hmmm... I might try... 

Old hag of the board? lol... You can't be too much older than a couple of us who I know are part of the "Parenting over 35" board lol Wink

• Loading the player...
  • I am going to start this and couch to 5k after I have this baby. I need to get my butt back in shape!
  • I'm an old hag like BGG.  I'll check out the link.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours, flabby arms that is.  Wink  Then we can compare after the challenge too.  But seriously, I can't imagine doing 100 push ups.  That would be amazing. 

BGG, did you get married already?  I haven't been on the BOTB board lately.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sixteen days

Everything is going smoothly enough.  Glitches here and there, but all is well.

I can't imagine doing 100 push ups either, which I guess is why I want to. 

• Ok, just for kicks and giggles, I did 5 in my office.  My knees started hurting, bc I did it old hag style.  I couldn't even do 1 the regular way.  I have a  looooong way to go.

BGG, please post pics, I am really excited for you. 

Side note, my sister has talked about getting married in SF, but she wants to wear pants, and she wants me to wear pants too.  I'll wear pants, but I draw the line at a tuxedo.  Nuh-Uh!  I love wedding dresses dammit, and part of the joy (to me anyway) of going to a wedding with 2 brides is seeing two wedding dresses.  I'm getting ripped off, lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I'm gonna try this out. Thanks for the info!
  • Oh I did this before I got PG. Along with the squat and sit-up challenge.

It was a lot easier than I thought it would be because it worked you up to it.

I'll do it with y'all again after the baby is born. :D

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"