Military Families

This is why I could not be a Mod (NMFR)

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35928058.aspx

As I said NMFR, but I do think this idiot should get flamed from everysingle direction possible.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is why I could not be a Mod (NMFR)

• I think there is a fine line with being a mod though. You can't go batshitcrazy on a nestie but you can express your beliefs on the subject.

• imageblueshirt2003:

I think there is a fine line with being a mod though. You can't go batshitcrazy on a nestie but you can express your beliefs on the subject.

That's why I can't.  I enjoy going batshiitcrazy. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

That's why I can't.  I enjoy going batshiitcrazy. 

hahahaha

• Who lets their 3 day old infant cry it out for 45 minutes?
  • imagesgsl2009:
    Who lets their 3 day old infant cry it out for 45 minutes?
    Obviously that person. *shakes head*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • My understanding is that the mod would need to keep the flaming from getting too ugly. Countrymom is eff'ed up, IMO. Did she ever come back & respond? (Its too hard to work thru 3 pages on my cell phone.) I think that Grant napped ON someone for the first 6-8 weeks of his life. He is very independent & sleeps best in his room, in his crib, by himself. That poor baby.
  • She came back to one of her callouts, and this was her reply;

I can either ignore all the flames or try to explain myself better to make people understand what last night was like in our house. Like I said, I knew I'd probably get flamed, but we tried to console her prior to that by holding her, rocking her, walking with her, putting her in the swing and then in the bouncer. I was out of ideas and that is what my husband and I chose to do. We did not let her lay for 45 minutes of constant bawling. From the time we started until the time it stopped, it was 45 minutes. Some of it was whining, some of it was crying and some of it was all out bawling.

For those that have added more ideas, thank you. For those that have said harsh words, I love my new baby with all my heart and soul. I did not do it to be mean, cruel, or for punishment. I can't say anything else to make you judge me differently from now on. We all engage in a new adventure when our babies enter the world and we will all make some mistakes in the beginning. I am not perfect and nor do I expect to be the perfect mother. I am sorry for those of you that cried, either on the inside or literally when reading story. It wasn't a pleasant night for us either.

Like the rest of the mothers on 0-3 have never had an inconsoleable baby.

• Nope she never responded
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • image1momma:

She came back to one of her callouts, and this was her reply;

I can either ignore all the flames or try to explain myself better to make people understand what last night was like in our house. Like I said, I knew I'd probably get flamed, but we tried to console her prior to that by holding her, rocking her, walking with her, putting her in the swing and then in the bouncer. I was out of ideas and that is what my husband and I chose to do. We did not let her lay for 45 minutes of constant bawling. From the time we started until the time it stopped, it was 45 minutes. Some of it was whining, some of it was crying and some of it was all out bawling.

For those that have added more ideas, thank you. For those that have said harsh words, I love my new baby with all my heart and soul. I did not do it to be mean, cruel, or for punishment. I can't say anything else to make you judge me differently from now on. We all engage in a new adventure when our babies enter the world and we will all make some mistakes in the beginning. I am not perfect and nor do I expect to be the perfect mother. I am sorry for those of you that cried, either on the inside or literally when reading story. It wasn't a pleasant night for us either.

Like the rest of the mothers on 0-3 have never had an inconsoleable baby.

oops guess i didn;t see that one.
  • I can't imagine letting a new born baby cry for 45 minutes by herself.  My niece is 2.5 months and I don't like to see her fuss let alone cry.  I think it's such an important age to learn who you can trust and who will comfort you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"