Cincinnati Babies
Options

Old movie film transfer?

My parents have a bunch of the old 16mm & 8mm reel films from when my older sister and I were little and I'd love to get them transferred to DVD for mother's day.  Do any of you know where I can take them locally to get this done?  Any idea on how much it costs?  Of course I think of this one week before Mother's Day! Hopefully I have enough time to get it done.

~Amanda
Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Old movie film transfer?

• Options
    I think our videographer from our wedding does stuff like this.  We used American Video on Pippin road but I can't find the number right now.  I know I have seen other places advertise in the Reach magazine too.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagelittle-peanut:
    I think our videographer from our wedding does stuff like this.  We used American Video on Pippin road but I can't find the number right now.  I know I have seen other places advertise in the Reach magazine too.

Here's the website and info about transfers from American Video

https://www.american-video.com/film.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDani3679:

imagelittle-peanut:

Here's the website and info about transfers from American Video

https://www.american-video.com/film.htm

Perfect! Thank you so much!

~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"