Trouble TTC

Oh the Irony...

So, last night DH and I went to a "Quarter Auction" at my Fire Department for a fundraiser. At the beginning, you bid on a paddle (#60) so that no matter if you did or didn't bid on an item, if that number comes up, you win! And I WON!! SO I sat there, gleefully holding my paddle SO proud that I won. And what do you think the FIRST item that was auctioned off? A baby basket. Full of bibs, bottles, toys, binky's, wipes,... I jokingly looked at DH and said "yeah, watch us freakin' win THAT.".........."And the winning #???? SIXTY!!!!!!!!!"  So there I sat, with EVERY member walking by "Looks Like Someone is Pregnant!" "Time to quit playing around and have some kids to put that to use" "Why DON'T you have any kids BTW???..." for the next TWO hours at the auction. 

FML. 

Re: Oh the Irony...

• Oh jeebus.  That's bad!  Sorry dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh goodness...sorry.  Hopefully you will put it to good use very soon.
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's horrible.  I'm sorry.  What an awkward thing to randomly raffle off. 
  • sensitivity fail. :-(   sorry hun.
    Off BCP 1/09 ~ TTC actively since 4/09 ~ Metformin 4/09 ~ BFP Father's Day 09 ~ Loss 6/09 ~ RE testing, HSG, and more: 10/09 ~ 2010: testing year while still TTC. SA for hubby good ~ 2011: Labs show no insulin issues once again, but started 4/11 Glucophage XR 750 mg for other PCOS symptoms. Took a break in second half of 2011 with meds due to career change, hoping for BFP naturally. ~ Began Met again 1/12, then ended due to nausea ~ 06/12: Lost weight, working out, on Femara. BFP on 6/28/12!
    Beta #1 6/29: 56 Beta #2 7/9: 6,346
    imageDiagnosed 2009, but kinda knew all along
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • That really sucks.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• How horrible! 
  • Perfect example of good luck-bad luck.

TTC since 1/2008
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh man. Sorry :(
  • juweejuwee member
    You girls are cracking me up! It WAS a random raffle item! Why couldn't we have won the Vera Bradley purses? (all 20 of them!!!) or the dinner/movie nights? Or the $80 processing fee gift certificate for our local butcher shop for my husband the hunter? My mother was convinced it was a sign, also. So...the next girl who gets a BFP on this board gets a FREE baby kit!! What do ya think? 
  • that royally sucks! i am so sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"