Single Parents
Options

FFFC bring em' on Ladies!!!!!

Let me here your Flame Free Friday Confessions!!!!!

Bring it!

I am still trying to decide between 5 myself hehe. Can't pick just one

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: FFFC bring em' on Ladies!!!!!

• Options

The night before our final divorce hearing, the ex and I had no strings attached divorce sex. It was pretty awesome.

Then afterwards he cried like a baby and apologized for screwing everything up. It felt nice to have him finally see what I'd been trying to tell him for almost 2 years.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

I hate my ex bf! He made me so mad that I blocked him so he can't call or text and I deleted my email account.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

The night before our final divorce hearing, the ex and I had no strings attached divorce sex. It was pretty awesome.

Then afterwards he cried like a baby and apologized for screwing everything up. It felt nice to have him finally see what I'd been trying to tell him for almost 2 years.

Thats freakin awesome!

Gotta do what you gotta do.

• Options
    imageMeliss227:

I hate my ex bf! He made me so mad that I blocked him so he can't call or text and I deleted my email account.

Hey if it makes day to day easier I'm all for it. The most piece I ever got was when I didnt respond to ex's emails. He would antagonize me left and right when I was pregnant and I wanted to just enjoy my pregnancy.

• Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Wow. The thought of having sex with EX-H makes me gag. I am proud of you for being able to pull that one off!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Wow. The thought of having sex with EX-H makes me gag. I am proud of you for being able to pull that one off!!

The thought of having sex with my ex while still pregnant and together made me gag, for real. Just thinking about it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Thats my FFFC. My ex's smell makes me sick. When I was pregnant I noticed it and I could not even ride in the car with him. It was just a smell. Not like BO or anything bad just a smell. And I can't stand it! Still can not. He brought over diapers and I put them in the garage because they had the smell. He lives with his parents and I think its just the home. I dont know.

• Options
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Hey - angry sex can be good sex!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

I wish my STBXH would walk in front of a bus! and I hope once his GF's baby is born in July, his life becomes HELL!!!!

Happy Friday :) LOL

• Options
    imagecarrieannew:
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

The thought of having sex with my ex while still pregnant and together made me gag, for real. Just thinking about it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Thats my FFFC. My ex's smell makes me sick. When I was pregnant I noticed it and I could not even ride in the car with him. It was just a smell. Not like BO or anything bad just a smell. And I can't stand it! Still can not. He brought over diapers and I put them in the garage because they had the smell. He lives with his parents and I think its just the home. I dont know.

My feelings EXACTLY....and that says a lot about how far I have come considering I used to be MADLY attracted to him and the sex was freaking amazing. 

In regards to the smell, I have heard that sometimes you are turned off by someone after you go off the birth control pill.  Something about the hormones in the pill no longer be present....wonder if this had anything to do with it. 

• Options

Here's my FFFC:

I am a little jealous when I read about the ladies on this board who are pg and have a BF already.  I think it is wonderful but it makes me wish that I had someone like that when I was going through everything when I was pregnant.  I think it takes a special man to begin a relationship with someone when they are pregnant with someone else's child and it is a sign of true character when they are able to look past everything and see the woman inside. 

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagecarrieannew:
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

My feelings EXACTLY....and that says a lot about how far I have come considering I used to be MADLY attracted to him and the sex was freaking amazing. 

In regards to the smell, I have heard that sometimes you are turned off by someone after you go off the birth control pill.  Something about the hormones in the pill no longer be present....wonder if this had anything to do with it. 

Ohhh maybe thats what triggered it. At least I know I wasn't crazy when I smelled what I did.

• Options
    imageachase123:

Here's my FFFC:

I am a little jealous when I read about the ladies on this board who are pg and have a BF already.  I think it is wonderful but it makes me wish that I had someone like that when I was going through everything when I was pregnant.  I think it takes a special man to begin a relationship with someone when they are pregnant with someone else's child and it is a sign of true character when they are able to look past everything and see the woman inside. 

Agreed 10000% .. I went through all but a few weeks of the first trimester alone. So many times I wanted to have someone to share that with but I did not. Of course I had my family but its not the same. And now that I have 2 kids I wonder if I will ever find a man who will accept my 2 kids as his own. I am no where near dating again. It took years with my daughter and I ended up with a son.

I worry that I am jaded for life. And will never know how to let someone in.

• Options
    I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to meet someone and have a real relationship for a long time because I think the word "TWINS" scares people.

My twins Benjamin and Olivia

• Options

imagesandrarodz:
    I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to meet someone and have a real relationship for a long time because I think the word "TWINS" scares people.

Lol, yep!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    the thought of bringing in soon to be ex husband's mistress into court and humiliating her makes me smile..i hope she brings her parents and gets dragged through the mud..that will teach her to mess with my family..
  • Options

I have a new boyfriend that I've been with for almost 2 months now and the sex with him is AMAZING...it might be tmi but I LOVE rough sex.

and 2. Rylens grandmother on DB's side asked to see him but she asked my mom. I will NOT let her see him until she asks me since I am his mother not my mom.

Thats all for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"