Indiana Babies
Options

rehearsal dinner...what to wear

DH is going to be an usher in his Aunt's wedding tomorrow. She is in her late 40s, first marriage, informal wedding. They are getting married at 1 pm with a dessert reception following. So here is my problem. I have no idea what to wear to the rehearsal dinner tonight. The dinner is being held at her bride's maid's home. I assume it will be very casual...I would typically wear a dress to a rehearsal dinner but I am afraid I might be a little over dressed! I was kind of leaning toward denim capris and a polo shirt, but then I don't know if I will be too underdressed.

What would you guys go with for this type of event?

Photobucket

Re: rehearsal dinner...what to wear

• Options
    knowing those facts, I would wear nice black pants and a dressy top.  Or I would just call the bride or someone close to her and ask.  Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I'd probably go with a sundress or a casual skirt and sandals. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you guys are right...can't go wrong with the old standard black pants or a casual skirt!

It is so much easier to dress Preslee...put some frills on the girl and she looks cute as a button (IMHO)! Of course if I showed up in a denim jumper with ruffly socks, silver glittery chuck taylors and a giant bow on my head....I think people might think I was crazy!

Photobucket
  • Options

imagegv5499:

Of course if I showed up in a denim jumper with ruffly socks, silver glittery chuck taylors and a giant bow on my head....I think people might think I was crazy!

HEEHEE!!!!!

• Options
    I'd wear a khaki skirt and nice shirt. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"