Pre-School and Daycare

what the heck?!

when did this get here? ::faint::

well, hi :) my name is punk, i have 2.9 children and i am psyched about this board.

//that is all. 

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

Re: what the heck?!

• bout time you showed up
  • I was thinking about you this morning, punk.  I knew your EDD was my DS's birthday and eeek, it's getting soooo close!
  • Loading the player...
  • Uh oh.  Here comes trouble. 

Stick out tongue

Definitely kidding.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your lovely 0.9 of a child!!  I hope the next weeks go well for all of you.  :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• It wouldn't really be fun here without you here :)
  • THERE you are! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • this is insane. i was like "wtf is everyone" on 24+ lol

1. yes. omg these last weeks are dragging like, ridiculously. 

2. oh, there will be pics. 

3. i need to PT sawyer bc she, well, wants to. and im too lazy to do it right now haha

13 galveston1

• imagepunkfiction_v.3:

this is insane. i was like "wtf is everyone" on 24+ lol

3. i need to PT sawyer bc she, well, wants to. and im too lazy to do it right now haha

LOL!  I'll borrow her for a couple weeks, maybe she'll motivate Kellen and I'll get them both PT'd.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagebridesrighthand:
    imagepunkfiction_v.3:

this is insane. i was like "wtf is everyone" on 24+ lol

LOL!  I'll borrow her for a couple weeks, maybe she'll motivate Kellen and I'll get them both PT'd.

haha older siblings are the best i think bc she watches aidan. sawyer's like "i wet. pee pee?" and goes to the toilet. but im like "eh, well, here, let me change you" LOL i think i just figure it wont last when reese gets here.

13 galveston1

• LOVE Sawyer's Pony tail!! I had actually thought of your first when I saw this board announcement lol...  I knew you wanted it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!  Hang in there with the 0.9 baby!  Did you get all new crap??
  • I wondered about you and your lovely girls/.9

we can't wait to see pics of the 3 together! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageDani123:
    LOVE Sawyer's Pony tail!! I had actually thought of your first when I saw this board announcement lol...  I knew you wanted it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!  Hang in there with the 0.9 baby!  Did you get all new crap??

haha thank you. i am uber psyched about her hair being *just* long enough ;)

and sigh. im so over it. every night i think "tonight!??! maybe!!!" and then i wake up still pregnant. 

and yeah, all new stuff for her room :) and a swing. and lots of clothes LOL as if i needed it. geesh

13 galveston1

• imagepunkfiction_v.3:

imageDani123:
    LOVE Sawyer's Pony tail!! I had actually thought of your first when I saw this board announcement lol...  I knew you wanted it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!  Hang in there with the 0.9 baby!  Did you get all new crap??

haha thank you. i am uber psyched about her hair being *just* long enough ;)

and sigh. im so over it. every night i think "tonight!??! maybe!!!" and then i wake up still pregnant. 

and yeah, all new stuff for her room :) and a swing. and lots of clothes LOL as if i needed it. geesh

Were you on time with the 1st 2?  M was 10 days late (UGH!) and A was 2 wks early!    I remember being SO over it buy this time.. PLUS its getting SOOOO HOT!! I cant imagine women who deliver in June! 

• haha i was induced with both girls... like... today. i think tomo will be the longest ive ever been pregnant.

i have a scheduled induction date of may 11 (which is like 40wks) so if she doesn't come by then - then i'll evict ;)

and uh, yeah, sawyer was born july 30. THAT IS HOT!! haha

13 galveston1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"