January 2011 Moms
Options

Hello hot mamas!

Hi ladies!  After 8 cycles, we got our BFP today.  I am so happy to be joining you!  I can't wait to get to know you all...although I recognize a few of you from TTGP :)

Here's how I told DH...I brought the test over to him, woke him up and said, "you don't have to get your sperm tested anymore".  I have no idea why that was the first thing that popped into my head!!

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: Hello hot mamas!

• Options
    Yay!  Congratulations!  So happy to see you on here!!  Love how you told your DH!   I always thought I would tell my DH in a cute way but it didn't happen like I planned.  I ran downstairs with the stick in my hand and in shock! 
    *DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• Options

Congrats!!  Welcome to the group :-)

I also had plans to be much more "suave" when telling my H.  In our daydreaming world over 18 months of trying, we always talked about what it would be like when I told him.  The end result was SO far from "the plan":

Me: rolling around in bed at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 ... not able to sleep

Him: "Seriously... quit moving or get up"

Me: "Fine.... I gotta pee anyway"

(2 minutes later)

Back into the bedroom I go, completely hyperventilating and crying. I turn on the light at 5:30 AM and can't even talk so I just start shaking the digital test around.

LOL .. so much for the candlelight dinner when I give him an "I love my dad" onesie!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!

Lacie, LOL @ your story.  It's amazing how much we try to plan in advance, but then get so flustered all our plans go out the window...

image  image
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome!  I enjoyed your posts on TTGP, glad you are here with us!

9/15/14 - Our first son born thanks to donor eggs at RBA after 7 failed own egg IVF cycles.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!!!
  • Options

congrats!

ETA: I was not done posting. I totally had plans for how I was going to tell DH, I wasn't even supposed to test today, I had told him I wouldn't until this weekend, but I just walked in to the room shaking saying: "sorry I was bad, I tested, but look two lines." my whole body was shaking like crazy. 

DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  Your siggy looks familiar to me, but I never posted on TTGP. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah!!!! Congrats! I wasn't a reg. poster on TTGP, but I recognize you.  Welcome!!!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• Options
    I am SO happy for you and am thankful you are here with me!!!! Congrats again sweetie and I hope you have a  wonderful pregnancy!
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Options
    Congrats, again!! Good to "see" you here. :)

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

Haha! I love how you told your DH.

I told mine by putting a picture of a pregnancy test in his anniversary card.

Congrats & welcome! 

• Options

imagewilliaw:
    Congrats, again!! Good to "see" you here. :)

You too :)

Did you bring along the dog dropping DDs pic?  Hopefully we won't need it here often!

image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"