Secondary IF
Options

updated PIP in siggy....

Sorry it took me so long to update.  Here is a pic of the new addition, her older sister just loves her!!  I can not believe that it has been a month already!!!  I am going to have to keep up now with the board so I can see you all get your BFP!!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: updated PIP in siggy....

• Options

I was just about to page you on how adorable your little Ashley is!! Also your oldest is beautiful as usual

I just love looking at your picture. It brings tears to my eyes because your oldest DD is similar looking to my DD and my DD is almost 4. So to see your oldest beaming as she holds her baby sister just warms my heart that maybe someday I will get to have a picture like that of my own!

Thank you so much for posting! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    OMG...they both are so adorable!  I too can't wait for the day when my DS is holding his little bro or sis.  My DS looks like he could be related to your girls (same towhead blonde hair and fair skin).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What beautiful girls.  Beautiful hair.  I love the blonds, my DS is really blond and I love it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I saw that in another post.  It's so cute and she looks like such a happy big sister!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Adorable :)

Congrats!

• Options
    She's a doll, DSU!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    About stinking time we see that gorgeous new girl!!!!!  So beautiful Big Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    So Adorable!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"