Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Not a PT post, but...

How long do you suppose you will be wiping your LOs butt after poop?  M has the pee wiping down, but I haven't let her do poop. My mom wiped my little sister til she was 7!!!  I still remember having friends over and my sister yelling, "MOM, come wipe meee!!!" LOL

Re: Not a PT post, but...

• Options
    Ugh...I haven't even considered this.  We still do it at 4.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options

I don't let her wipe after poop, either. I like her to be clean! I use the flushable wipes for poop.

She'll definitely be wiping by kindergarten!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't let P wipe yet and we also use the flushable wipes. I haven't thought much about it but would think he would need to do it on his own by the time he starts school.
  • Options
    imagebrightning:

I don't let her wipe after poop, either. I like her to be clean! I use the flushable wipes for poop.

She'll definitely be wiping by kindergarten!

This exactly!

• Options
    DS is super independent and wants to do everything by himself.  Within the last month he has been wanting to wipe himself.  We use the flushable toddler wipes, and I let him do it himself, and then I check to make sure he got it all.
  • Options
    My older DD will be 4 in June and now its about half and half.  She is in preschool FT and the teachers don't wipe the kids unless its a really messy one so she does it herself.  She has rash issues (thank you exzema!) in her private areas that require a prescription ointment put on twice a day so I always make sure she is super clean (use a wipe or a wet papertowel to clean her) twice a day.  Sometimes at home she wants me to wipe her but most of the time, she wants to do it all by herself. 
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

imageKateB1984:
    I've started with DS because his preschool doesn't do it, and therefore he needs to be able to. The kid poops about 5 times a day, so it's likely to come up. So right now DS wipes, then I check and 75% of the time need to wipe again. I think he'll have it down before he's 5 (at least I hope!)

I never thought about it this way! DD will start 3yr old program at a preschool this fall and they won't wipe her. I need to get on the poop wiping now!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i dunno but definitely before he is 7! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"